Lots of salty UFC geeks hating on Fedors win.

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Mir was 2-6 in his last 8"

"Mir hasnt fought in 2 years."

Bla Bla Bla

Basically anything to dismiss the accomplishments of Fedor the GOAT.

Lets look at the facts.

Mir was 0-4 coming into the fight with Bigfoot Silva and Todd Duffee and still KTFO'd both of them violently.

He was also 2-2 in his last 4 coming into his first fight with Brock where he got stopped violently by Vera and TKOd by Cruz and still went on to tear a juiced up, pre usada Brocks leg off.

Trying to shit on Fedors glorious clobbering of Mir, insisting that Mir isnt a dangerous fighter just because hes on a losing streak shows what kind of gutless, uneducated MMA "fans" these losers are.

Mir was on steroids in this fight. He was juiced to the gills. Losing 40lbs in 3 in months and coming in with a sixpack at 261lbs at 38 years old. LMAO if you think he did that without "Help" youre probably one of those guys who thinks Shane Carwin was clean. lol

Mir was 20lbs bigger, younger, TALLER, with longer reach, superior BJJ and has taken less damage in the last 2 years than Fedor who got his brains smashed by Maldonado and then got sent to the shadow realm by Mitrione diving punch KO.

This was a dangerous fight because Mir is a violent finisher. He isnt a guy who usually wins decisions. He either gets violently stopped or he violently stops his opponents and is still dangerous even when on a losing streak. There was a chance that Fedor could have gotten seriously hurt in this fight and as a fan I was worried and definitely wouldnt have been shocked about it.

Mir was juiced up on steroids and his left straights were decently fast for a 260lb guy. His lowkick to 2-1 combo was fast and dropped Fedor and then Mir got him up against the cage with double underhooks which is a dominant position.

I dont even know if the fight could have started any worse for Fedor. Out of nowhere he JUDO TOSSES a 260lb, steroid guzzling Mir to the moon and then knocks him out 15 seconds later while backing up and landing a KNOCK OUT left hook which was set up by a STARY OSKOL SLAP. You couldnt write this shit. This sequence was intense and the left straight that Mir threw was deadly and would have rocked anyone and Fedor JUST got out of the way on some Anderson Silva matrix shit. It didnt look as pretty because Fedor is 5'11 and 240lbs and bald but there was a lot of precision in that shot.

Fedor is 41 years old and came into this fight with a documented knee injury during his training camp and there have been multiple videos posted of him looking like shit in training. Nevertheless Fedor put some SKILLS on a juiced up Mir and stopped him faster than anyone ever has.

In context it was IMPRESSIVE. It was an exciting fight with an exciting opening sequence, an exciting turn and an exciting, definitive finish. I dont know what the fuck else anyone would want out of a fight. Just look at Joe Rogans reaction. He looks excited as fuck. There was a lot riding on this. Either Mir would become the only guy to finish Fedor,Mirko and Nog or Fedor would become the first guy to finish Mir, AA and Sylvia and Fedor knocked the fucking shit out of Mir who was being his usual smug self, talking shit about Fedor and saying how he sucks in the cage and how Fedor is still the same guy from 2005 and only started losing because the sport evolved. He also said he was looking forward to mutilate and snap Fedors limbs to make his HL reel better. It was an absolute joy watching Fedor shut him up and punch him into a concussed state.

An amazing performance by Fedor. The GOAT. The Babe Ruth of our great sport. The man who any true fan would appreciate and miss when hes gone. The man who gave his all to the sport and the culture and inspired millions around the world. What an epic win for the GOAT.

On behalf of myself and the Fedor fan community, if you're a Fedor hater and you came here last night to hate or to make negative remarks to ruin our celebration of the glorious victory then we SPIT ON YOU.

giphy.gif
hulk-hogan-spit-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif

giphy.webp

Last edited:
Fedor fans and Fedor haters are literally the two most established groups on Sherdog at this point.

Even the mention of Fedor's name derails threads into circle jerks of idiocies on both sides, where logic takes a backseat to dramatic comments that have already been debased 1000 times.

If anything, that confirms his greatness in the sport of MMA. I don't think there is a more polarizing figure.

I had Frank winning but when Fedor koed him I lost it

Still think once this tournament is over he should hang it up

as a die hard Fedor fan. I was certain JUICED Mir was gonna put him in a body bag.

very well written post. Fedor Bless

I keep hearing people say Mir was juiced, but is this based on anything but a failed test in the past?

Internet... Is Normal. The guy has gotten older and had some recent struggles... but he will shut Sonnen up... at least for a minute.

Last night was fun.

It doesn't change either fighters legacy or matter in the landscape of HW MMA at this point, but it was fun.

The people hating are the types you don't invite out because all they do is nitpick and bitch about everything.

It's ridiculous that the mods let the UFC Discussion be flooded with topics about an irrelevant and sloppy Bellator fight..

Fedor finally getting another winn the US is cute and all but you nuthuggers take things too far.

For his own safety, he should just retire after subbing Chael

It's ridiculous that the mods let the UFC Discussion be flooded with topics about an irrelevant and sloppy Bellator fight..

Fedor finally getting another winn the US is cute and all but you nuthuggers take things too far.

For his own safety, he should just retire after subbing Chael

Man you seem triggered brew. Why dont you sit back and relax and have a slice of cheese and a glass of wine and listen to some jazz or something bro.

Fedor is the GOAT.

Back