lorenzo fertitta and frank fertitta must be smiling

FirePay.

They were our clients.

And holy shit did they put on good parties.

Oh, don't think I'm familiar with that name/company.

Was it mostly used on gambling sites and whatnot?

PokerStars/FTP were also known for over paying their employees -- like 150K/year + all sorts of benefits (for a silly programming gig) and on top of that five star gourmet food for everybody.

Last edited:
Not to mention if Conor is gone in a few years and Ronda is gone..WME gonna go through a rough time without stars to make them the money

While trying to service a 4b loan. I feel they paid too much for the UFC

Oh, don't think I'm familiar with that name/company.

Was it mostly used on gambling sites and whatnot?

PokerStars/FTP was also known for over paying their employees -- like 150K/year + all sorts of benefits (for a silly programming gig) and on top of that five star gourmet food for everybody.

FirePay was PayPal for poker. We were a transaction processor.

The big poker sites made more money than God, they could afford to pay.

When bad things happen after owners sell, you have to wonder how much they knew.

Every executive in a company I worked for dumped their shares several months before Black Friday knocked us out of business. It was something that could not have been predicted although we had been living in fear of such a bill for years.

Took away the best salary I ever had and left me scratching my head.

Sorry to hear that buddy.. hope everything will be alright down the line.

way, way, waaayyyyyy overpriced. I just bought a house from a bank for 300k and the previous owner bought it for half a mill in circa 2005. Wme reminds me of that previous owner.....

Last edited:
I think MMA is still growing and has some major superstars. It might be worth it in the end.

Whatever their actual cut of the sale is, it'll be enough to keep them in TRT, blow, hookers, and shady business deals for life.

Ditto for any kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids, and yadda yadda yadda.

way, way, waaayyyyyy overpriced. I juat bought a house from a bank for 300k and the previous owner bought it for half a mill in circa 2005. Wme reminds me of that previous owner.....

Ever heard of "CM Punk" fool? He will sell enough PPV buys when his title run starts in 3-4 months that WME will look like geniuses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back