Lopez-Abe, Kholmatov-Ford/ March 2 On ESPN

Otabek possibly tweaked his knee few rounds in and is reason he suddenly stopped advancing for few rounds. Hard to advance with eff'd up knee. Otabek should've probably fought with his brace/wrap

They just said the commission wouldn't let him wear a brace.

His corner believe he tore his ACL in the fight.

Wow the commission didn't let Otabek fight with a knee brace/wrap and they're saying he likely tore his ACL in one of the earlier rounds. Things all make sense. Otabek with a knee brace tears Ford up

Ford is a Matchroom fighter … I don’t think I agree with that statement

When I hear Bradley and Tessitore saying asinine things in favor of one guy, my spidey senses start tingling. Possibly, they're just bigger idiots than I perceive them to be, which almost seems impossible, lol.

When I hear Bradley and Tessitore saying asinine things in favor of one guy, my spidey senses start tingling. Possibly, they're just bigger idiots than I perceive them to be, which almost seems impossible, lol.
Lol!!!! Tessitore and Bradley are 2 clowns and bias as fuck … the worst commentary team in the business …

ESPN wanted Ford to win. They won't give a second thought to that call.
Tim Bradley always roots for the black fighter and Tessitore is just a wing man. He'll go with whatever the fight expert is saying. His bias is very inappropriate and he does nothing to hide it, especially when someone from team Crawford is on the card.

Any news of Kholmatov ? I read he was taken to the nearest hospital.

Very entertaining fight. Bradley is a mixed bag, like Andre Ward. He is extremely knowledgeable and has a dog mentality so can often see a different level of the action that most. But his loyalty to Team Crawford and all of his affiliates makes his untrustworthy when the 'home team' is playing. Still not as bad as watching some of the UK commentary on fights from the 2010s. Ironically, Crawford was himself the victim of biased commentary when he beat the piss out of Ricky Burns. You'd think Burns lost by rolling his ankle on his way to scoring a KO with the way the announcers were calling it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back