Looking for a gym in Austin

N

NewGuardBjj

I've been out the game for years, have no desire to be awesome, and just miss the fun and health.

I'd like to go somewhere real chill and open minded.

I'm in south Austin but could drive. Would like to keep this $130-160.

Holla

Humaita is well-received. I wouldn't bother anywhere in north austin, because the I-35 or mopac north-south trek is ......not worth it.

I train and teach at Paragon in south Austin. Come check us out. PM me.

I'd highly recommend Paragon. While I didn't get to train with knockout Ned while I was there - the vibe and instruction at the gym was top notch.

As a somewhat older guy myself- I found them welcoming to a variety of intensity - which I appreciate.

I'm not ready to sign up financially but I do appreciate the advice. Paragon looks sweet.

I'd highly recommend Paragon. While I didn't get to train with knockout Ned while I was there - the vibe and instruction at the gym was top notch.

As a somewhat older guy myself- I found them welcoming to a variety of intensity - which I appreciate.

Sorry I missed you bud. Next time.

I train and teach at Paragon in south Austin. Come check us out. PM me.
Man. I need to come out to Austin to train with you guys. I have family there and visit every few months. I'll pm you next time I go to town.

For South Austin, I'd highly recommend Humaita. Donald is a highly technical and amazing instructor.

Now, if you can make the drive to North Austin, I'd recommend Mario Esfhia.

Any thoughts on 10planet atx? I've never been into that game but I kind of like the free flowing nature of it and the open minded personalities.

I've been out the game for years, have no desire to be awesome, and just miss the fun and health.

I'd like to go somewhere real chill and open minded.

I'm in south Austin but could drive. Would like to keep this $130-160.

Holla

Slight necro but just saw this. For whatever reason on my phone it just keeps bringing January threads to the front.
Anyway @Knock Out Ned is a good friend and high level player. He's right about Paragon.

As far as Humaita, Donald just moved to the Pacific Northwest. Not sure who the new head coach is, but I've known a lot of good guys that train there.

I train south at Integracao. Gabe Martins is a phenom. Ned would concur and gets by to train with us now and then. Oh wait, no he doesn't. Not anymore. Sad.

Did you ever settle on a place @newguardbjj

Any thoughts on 10planet atx? I've never been into that game but I kind of like the free flowing nature of it and the open minded personalities.

I trained there once, it was very unstructured, probably the least structured class I've ever attended. I didn't care for it. If you've got a Paragon nearby, do that. I wish I'd have known Ned trained there, I would have made a point of going there instead when I was in town.

I trained there once, it was very unstructured, probably the least structured class I've ever attended. I didn't care for it. If you've got a Paragon nearby, do that. I wish I'd have known Ned trained there, I would have made a point of going there instead when I was in town.

Holler at me too mang. I haven't been judo thrown in a while!

Back