Looking back are you glad GSP/Bisping happened?

Now that everything is said and done, do you think GSP/Bisping was the best choice afterall? Anyone have a change of heart in hindsight?
Romero deserved it, but it ended up being a great fight.

No. It honestly was a pointless fight and now we have another Champ that doesn't want the belt. GSP looking for ways out of the position he is in, trying to avoid Whitaker is a joke.

I thought it was stupid when it was announced.
I was on the edge of my seat when it was going on, very exciting.
And was very satisfied when it was over.
I'm glad it happened.
I haven't been that excited during a fight in a while.
Great card; great fight; great story.

No. It honestly was a pointless fight and now we have another Champ that doesn't want the belt. GSP looking for ways out of the position he is in, trying to avoid Whitaker is a joke.
This.

GSP fanboys are a joke.

Good fight and result. Bad match making

People seem to fully support the idea of him being given a title shot in a division he's never fought in only to leave without defending the belt, so no , fuck those people who enjoy the spectacle of a so called money fight over the sporting aspect of MMA.

Mike had a good run as champ and earned a lot of money for his family. The time was right and it’s in the best interests of both fans and the ufc that Gsp is champ.

If GSP defends the belt against Whittaker in a reasonable period of time it will have been worth it.

No. It was a stupid fight and Bisping was holding up the division. Now GSP is holding up the division because we all know he won’t be fighting the real contenders at that weight. Just dumb all around for the sport IMO.

No. It made the illegitimate MW belt even more illegitimate....

Does anyone honestly believe that gsp is even a mw, much less, the best mw on earth?

No way! GSP is WAY too small to fight Romero or Rockhold....

The belt around GSPs waste hasnt been defended against a topp MW in 2 years.....its likely going to be vacated, but as of now, if GSP decides to unify, Whitaker will be the first top MW to have a shot at it in 27 months....

GSPs belt is toilet paper.....

This is another empty win for the GSP legacy if he doesn't defend the belt against the Top 5 in the division. Bisping was not a Top 5 challenger before he got the lucky opportunity against Rockhold. It makes no sense that Sherdog currently has Bisping ranked #3 on the Top 10 after getting finished.

I suspect the UFC is very happy this fight occurred since GSP does bring in some money.

Yeah. I am a bit of a GSP nuthugger

Of course. If anyone deserved a chance to be two division champ, it's former long time champ GSP.

Yup, it was great to see GSP back and actually throwing down.

Was a great fight too, I though Bisping was about to take over then bam

Not much. but the overall event was great and glad Bisping got choked into oblivion. Still i wanted Romero to beat him but GSP did a great job.

Back