Look how excited fighters are about Bellator's HWGP

DDx2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rampage:
“I told my manager that I’m not looking forward to fight Chael Sonnen. I just fought a leg-humping wrestler. Why would Bellator want to me against another wrestler right off the bat? Why wouldn’t a promoter have a guy like me who loves to stand and bang and have exciting fights, why would a promoter constantly want to keep putting me with wrestlers?"

Bader:
one tweet and instagram post with a poster and that's it

King Mo:
same as Bader

Mitrone:
"I’m not good at giving political answers, so I’ll give you an honest answer: I wasn’t really excited, to be honest… I think it would have been a true heavyweight grand prix to fill it with heavyweights... I would have originally wanted just a title fight, and then have the winner of the tournament fight me for the title – and I would defend it hopefully once during the middle of the year."

Fedor:
Who do you think are the toughest guys in the heavyweight Bellator tournament? (Fedor asks the couple of managers sitting next to us in the room, apparently about who is participating in this tournament that he’s about to fight in. You didn’t know who the others are until now? (Mike Kogan says, ‘yeah, he didn’t know’).

Kongo:
"Ranked as the World 11th Best Heavyweight Fight Matrix. Undefeated since 2015 with 5 wins in a row. NOBODY deserves a title shot more than me"

<Dana05> I am disappoint.

Shitting on your own promotion.

Not very smart, boys. lol

6/10 which is more than most Bellator fights.

Everyone that has an active Twitter account should block Rampage.

Though come to think of it, most of these guys are old. Old ppl tend to be less excited about stuff because they've seen so much shit already. Fedor doesn't even know who the other fighters are. Typical old-man-not-giving-a-fuck.

They should really rename Bellator to Boldator or just Oldator. Or "MMA Retirement Home". Ring girls should wear nurse costumes and the ref should be a certified MD. Just in case.

Though come to think of it, most of these guys are old. Old ppl tend to be less excited about stuff because they've seen so much shit already. Fedor doesn't even know who the other fighters are. Typical old-man-not-giving-a-fuck.
yah that's definitely the case here but didn't they all have managers to make them pretend like they care? look at Roy Nelson. i'm sure he doesn't give an f either but at least it doesn't look like it.

Lotta haters up in this thread

This is 3D chess level fight promotion. Fighters engage in complete silence and apathy to get fans to engage in promotion of the event themselves with threads about said apathy.

to them its just eliminator fights towards the belt since its spread across the year (or longer?). it's not the old-school affair with everyone fighting over 1-2 events so it's just like regular matchups except you kind of know who you might be fighting for your next few fights.

Rampage said:
:
“ Why wouldn’t a promoter have a guy like me who loves to stand and bang and have exciting fights, "

Why the exciting striker kept hitting in the mid section when Ishii's ugly gorilla face was held still in the perfect range unprotected?

Mitrione wants the easy way to the title. LMAO

Also, gotta love Fedor's managers trying to bury the other participants while Fedor just got KO'd by one of them.

If Rampage didn't want to participate in the tournament, they should have just replaced him with Cheick Kongo.

yah that's definitely the case here but didn't they all have managers to make them pretend like they care? look at Roy Nelson. i'm sure he doesn't give an f either but at least it doesn't look like it.

fuck yeah Roy. I hope he starches those cry babies.

This is going to descend into a farce when the inevitable injuries kick in. These are old men ffs :D

whens Rampage ever happy, and yea he is winning but would you really consider what Kongo does as fighting

This is going to descend into a farce when the inevitable injuries kick in. These are old men ffs :D
then hopefully we get Rory Mac vs Mitrione or Mir, the big mofos. Or Nelson lol.

I'm sure they will get more excited as the fights start. If Rampage/Sonnen sells well and gets a lot of viewers I'm sure their tune will change.

Back