Longest win streaks of all time among GOATs

To settle this debate once and for all, I've modified the win streaks based on competition level.

Fedor - About half of his wins were over cans. Modified to match true value.

Aldo - Almost half a dozen cans faced before he joined UFC. Modified.

Silva - didn't have the toughest competition at MW in his day. Modified.

Therefore, the results stand:

Fedor Emelianenko - 13
Jose Aldo - 13
Anderson Silva - 13
Jon Jones - 13
Demetrious Johnson - 13
GSP - 13

There, argument settled.

I miss that aura of invincibility that Anderson and Fedor had. Every time they fought, you felt like we're witnessing history.
Not many things got me as excited as a prime Anderson defending the title.... it was like waiting for the next victim of a spectacular knockout that usually doesn’t make sense, was totally witnessing history

Fedor Emelianenko - 27

Jose Aldo - 18

Anderson Silva - 17

Jon Jones - 13

Demetrious Johnson - 13

GSP - 13

Wow, there are a lot of cans in those groups of opponents. You might as well add Khabib and Cris.

Fulton fought a guy and ripped said guy in half. Bullock weighed 170 I think. Still respect Fulton for being a Ironman.

Should do win streaks against opponents ranked top 10 at the time of the fight. You’ll notice Fedor’s list shrinks drastically. The others do not. I wonder why that is?

Fedor Emelianenko - 27

Jose Aldo - 18

Anderson Silva - 17

Jon Jones - 13

Demetrious Johnson - 13

GSP - 13

Igor V- 37 fights
He went to strange places, fought multiple times in a night, didn’t know who he would fight next or what they were good at, and he fought like a FUCKING LION.

GSP, Aldo, and Jones fought the best.

Silva was a mix of cans and the best.

Mighty Mouse and Fedor fought mostly cans.
jones fought the best names but they werent in their peek or primes when jones got to them. he probably woulda still beat them though.

GSP's might seem the shortest but then you realize 12 of the 13 were title fights, making it arguably the most impressive. Especially considering he fought in the most stacked division and beat fighters from 3 different eras..

Especially considering he fought in the most stacked division
GSP fought in a division where fighters like Mike Quick Swick and Marcus Davis were top 5 fighters.

The only reason GSP fought so many top 5 fighters compared to Fedor, Anderson, etc was because there wasn't a PRIDE 170 division. Simply by default, he fought a top 5 fighter every time he defended a title... I mean Jon Fitch became top 3 without ever having beat a top 5 fighter. In HW, LHW, MW, and LW you had to beat a top 5 fighter to become top 5.

Last edited:
GSP fought in a division where fighters like Mike Quick Swick and Marcus Davis were top 5 fighters.

The only reason GSP fought so many top 5 fighters compared to Fedor, Anderson, etc was because there wasn't a PRIDE 170 division. Simply by default, he fought a top 5 fighter every time he defeated a title... Mike Swick was 9-1 in UFC when he fought Hardy for title eliminator. I mean Jon Fitch because top 3 without ever having beat a top 5 fighter. In HW, LHW, MW, and LW you had to beat a top 5 fighter to become top 5.
Do you realize that Fitch at one point was 13-1 in UFC?? Try to tell me another one of the guys mentioned fought harder competition than GSP..

The only reason GSP fought so many top 5 fighters compared to Fedor, Anderson, etc was because there wasn't a PRIDE 170 division. Simply by default, he fought a top 5 fighter every time he defeated a title... I mean Jon Fitch became top 3 without ever having beat a top 5 fighter. In HW, LHW, MW, and LW you had to beat a top 5 fighter to become top 5.
This.

GSP’s resume is overrated by his fanboys filled with one dimensional fighters and LWs.

Fitch earned his title shot by beating Chris Wilson lol

The only one of them who never used steroids and didn't lost until he was out of his prime is Fedor.
Definitely the greatest.

cropped_GettyImages-503034452.jpg

Do you realize that Fitch at one point was 13-1 in UFC??
At one point Jim Miller was 9-1 in the UFC. At one point George Sotiropoulos was 7-0 in the UFC. Who gives a shit lol
It's about who you beat and Jon Fitch became top 3 (before his first fight with GSP) without ever having fought a top 5 fighter. And you can say that about a whole wack of WW fighters in the early era.

Akihiro Gono literally walked into the UFC WW division, without ever having a 170 pound win in his entire career, and became top 5. As a result Dan Hardy became top 5. No joke, look that shit up.

Last edited:
Back