Lombard's contract up soon?

No they are not paying him well

He was the 3rd fight on a prelim card his last bout.
Yeah he must have resigned a contract in the last couple years for a lot less. I see he got 62k for UFC 222. He made like a mill in his first 3 UFC fights.

It has to be up soon. Has there ever been a six-fight losing streak in the UFC before ?

He did, and that's the thing. How tf he the same size still? Still using roids, just being smarter about it? Then why does he suck so much all of a sudden, lol

Probably because steroids don't make you a great fighter. They certainly don't hurt helping you train harder and recover longer but without alot of natural talent and hardwork steroids alone won't make you elite and definitely won't make you a world beater as has been proven time and time again.

I mean if that was really all it took Lombard, Baroni, Sonnen and The Reem would be the greatest fighters of all time.

Awful fighter. and horrible person. its very well known that he is a bully in the gym and he has been kicked out of many gyms. Also been caught red headed cheating on anabolic steroids. I was happy that Josh Barnett beat the absolute shit out of him and sent him packing.

He's had some pretty unlucky losses. He was really close to stopping both Magny and Hendo. Boetsch fight was uneventful and could have gone either way. CB Dollaway, well we all saw what happened there.

Lombard is a habitual bed shitter

Crazy to think Woodley was ducking him a few years back, maybe he'll turn it around in pfl and win another tourney.

Probably because steroids don't make you a great fighter. They certainly don't hurt helping you train harder and recover longer but without alot of natural talent and hardwork steroids alone won't make you elite and definitely won't make you a world beater as has been proven time and time again.

I mean if that was really all it took Lombard, Baroni, Sonnen and The Reem would be the greatest fighters of all time.
Overeem was an UFC HW title away from being the modern day GOAT HW

Back