Lomachenko footwork/style would get him destroyed in MMA

3sumrock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You know what happen when lomachenk do this in UFC ?(which he do all the time)
fmedJti.gif
ONxiLUM.gif
kIyymx1.gif
CoolAcclaimedBlobfish-size_restricted.gif

He would get taken down immediately and get pounded to death.

Brought to you in part by Captain Obvious Industries. In partnership with the Cool Story Foundation.

Good thing he’s a boxer then

You know what happen when lomachenk do this in UFC ?(which he do all the time)
fmedJti.gif
ONxiLUM.gif
kIyymx1.gif
CoolAcclaimedBlobfish-size_restricted.gif

He would get taken down immediately and get pounded to death.

beautfiul.
anyway ... every style has to adapt. stay in your lane whitebelt.

It's almost like Loma created his boxing style thinking at boxing competitions

You may be into something TS, keep us updated

Wait, I've got this one:

Lomachenko is an A level athlete that would adapt his style to whatever would allow him to destroy any of those D level mma scrubs. Do you imagine that his abilities are static? Fuckin' Gnub.

Brought to you in part by Captain Obvious Industries. In partnership with the Cool Story Foundation.
Not the point..You can avoid takedown by using footwork like wonderboy,Cruz, or even other boxer but lomachenko style is asking to get taken down

Not the point..You can avoid takedown by using footwork like wonderboy,Cruz, or even other boxer but lomachenko style is asking to get taken down

he is boxing ... so why should he care?
<Huh2>

No you didnt get the point of my response. We know this. Its like saying hey man i think floyd's stance wouldnt work well in muay thai because i hear they do this thing called leg kicks.

{<BJPeen}

Good thing he's also been wrestling since he was a kid then.

My point was that it doesn’t matter. He’s a boxer and doesn’t have to adjust his footwork in order to avoid or set up takedowns.

The thread is pointless

Lomachenko - the one boxer that MMA fans love to name drop.

Nice subtle troll thread ts

Wait, I've got this one:

Lomachenko is an A level athlete that would adapt his style to whatever would allow him to destroy any of those D level mma scrubs. Do you imagine that his abilities are static? Fuckin' Gnub.

A level is slang for steroids.

Back