Lol why is Nate ducking Ferguson so hard?

He will fight anybody for the right price.
Everyone will. I will. I will lose horrifically, but a fucking million dollars for a concussion and some brain trauma, maybe a busted orbital or jaw? meh, good deal, let's book it.

Unfortunately, I just don't buy that Nate is that strong a draw without an "A-side", as Mayweather puts it. Also, if he continues to remain inactive, the likelihood of that score is going to become increasing diminished. Nobody's talking about Nate in GQ magazine or whatever other bluechip tabloid that supposedly people read.

Diaz bros ducking and picking fights more than GSP.

Who would have ever thought they would see the day?

Because Conor McGregor changed his bum life.

No, really, that's what happened. 2 money fights with Conor and now Nate doesn't have to accept peanuts, he can pick and choose his fights. If he prefers to do his own thing and not fight, that's his right.

Sure, he's ducking Ferguson. We all know it. But Conor put him in a place where he can duck Ferguson without worrying about money. Now, Nate is just gonna hold out for another red panty night.

so do you believe he is actually retired?
Diaz Bros have retired more times than The Rolling Stones...

Nate essentially took a break after feeling he was getting raped by his contract and came back to fight Michael Johnson and Conor.
Nick has switched orgs a few times, and been suspended for like 4 years out of the last 10. He considered retirement after losing to GSP, but fought Silva instead.

To 90% of fighters, they would take the #1 contender fight against Tony in a heartbeat.
Diaz is not your normal scenario, nor has he been for a while.
To assume he is at all your normal fighter would be ignorant of his history and his individual circumstances.
Will fighting Tony earn enough money to retire? That is the only thing left for him to do in his career.
I doubt he'll be getting much of a PPV %, being that the fight has main/co-main on a FOX card written all over it.
Thus, it makes no fucking sense for him to fight Tony, despite it making sense for literally anyone else in the division not named Conor to fight Tony.

This is all good and great but it's still a duck. Just because you have a self-interested motive to duck doesn't mean it's not ducking lol

Of course it's ducking, you are scared of the negative consequence of the loss. I'm not trying to watch fighters motivated more by the fear of loss than the desire for gain. I want to see sick fghters that make their hype by winning fights and taking on challenges.

I don't care how much Nate would be paid to fight Tony, you fight because you're a fighter, Tony is number 1 and the upside is a GUARANTEED shot at McGregor as number 1 contender...Nate is lucky to have ever fought McGregor once...now if he wants to fight McGregor again he should have to earn it by beating Tony, or at least even fighting just prove he isn't pussy. Conor will only fight Nate if wants an easy fight, given his options....Say what you want about Conor but he puts his hype on the line time and time again...Nate is acting like a punk, i'll rather see him fight Tony and lose and STILL get a shot at McGregor further down the road, than see him duck Tony and get the next shot. I'm not Nates wife or bank manager, I'm a fight fan and I ain't here to see pussies not fight.

This is all good and great but it's still a duck. Just because you have a self-interested motive to duck doesn't mean it's not ducking lol
Nate Is A Bigger Star Then Tony thanks to conor. he just wants nate to change his bum life

Nate's got a meal ticket for a trilogy with Conor. Please stop forgetting this when questioning why Nate doesn't fight.

Of course it's ducking, you are scared of the negative consequence of the loss. I'm not trying to watch fighters motivated more by the fear of loss than the desire for gain. I want to see sick fghters that make their hype by winning fights and taking on challenges.

I don't care how much Nate would be paid to fight Tony, you fight because you're a fighter, Tony is number 1 and the upside is a GUARANTEED shot at McGregor as number 1 contender...Nate is lucky to have ever fought McGregor once...now if he wants to fight McGregor again he should have to earn it by beating Tony, or at least even fighting just prove he isn't pussy. Conor will only fight Nate if wants an easy fight, given his options....Say what you want about Conor but he puts his hype on the line time and time again...Nate is acting like a punk, i'll rather see him fight Tony and lose and STILL get a shot at McGregor further down the road, than see him duck Tony and get the next shot. I'm not Nates wife or bank manager, I'm a fight fan and I ain't here to see pussies not fight.
He will fight Conor regardless if the fight with Tony happens because Conor knows the money Nate brings him.

He's trying to do the same shit he did with Aldo vs Edgar at 200.Hes trying to eliminate competition again when we all know who he should be fighting.

Conor fans are afraid to admit he's ducking when it's clear as day.

Facts are facts

Khabib or Ferg are his choices to pick a number 1 contender. The trilogy cant happen immediately because at that point it becomes Hendo vs Bisping 2 which was retarded

Nate's got a meal ticket for a trilogy with Conor. Please stop forgetting this when questioning why Nate doesn't fight.

He thinks he does. I'm gonna laugh when he tries to cash it in and the UFC tells him it is expired.

He is ducking Ferguson. Keep up.
How does not fighting Ferguson = Diaz is ducking meanwhile Ferguson calling out Diaz is somehow magically not Tony ducking Khabib/Connor?
Nate wants to fight someone ranked higher than him, who has already beat him once, or retire.
Ferguson wants to fight the #8, #9, or whatever rank UFC gave him after he lost a decision to the champ, because he's a fucking philanthropist?
You got jokes man.

Saying I don't to fight Ellenberger because I'd rather fight Platinum is not a duck.
It's asking for a tougher fight, which is the polar opposite of a duck, it is a goose.

Nate will get exposed badly against a legit fighter like Tony . And this excuse of waiting for Conor is lame. Conor won't fight for another year. So why not earn something in between rather than nothing? He has the chance to raise his stock and negotiate even better next time but he knows he'll get his ass beat.

Saying I don't to fight Ellenberger because I'd rather fight Platinum is not a duck.
It's asking for a tougher fight, which is the polar opposite of a duck, it is a goose.

Avoiding a fight because you fear the negative consequences of losing that fight is a duck plain and simple

He thinks he does. I'm gonna laugh when he tries to cash it in and the UFC tells him it is expired.
He'll just go mumble his stoned ass back to that show with Snoop and get paid in a brighter shade of green.

Avoiding a fight because you fear the negative consequences of losing that fight is a duck plain and simple
That is an assumption, which is about as valuable as a fart in a bag at this point.

Nate will get exposed badly against a legit fighter like Tony . And this excuse of waiting for Conor is lame. Conor won't fight for another year. So why not earn something in between rather than nothing? He has the chance to raise his stock and negotiate even better next time but he knows he'll get his ass beat.

How does not fighting Ferguson = Diaz is ducking meanwhile Ferguson calling out Diaz (who is ranked far below him) is somehow magically not Tony ducking Khabib/Connor?
Nate wants to fight someone ranked higher than him, who has already beat him once, or retire.
Ferguson wants to fight the #8, #9, or whatever rank UFC gave him after he lost a decision to the champ, because he's a fucking philanthropist?
You got jokes man.

What are you smoking? Khabib and Conor are both ducking Tony. Are you aware of what happened at 209....? who is Tony supposed to fight, Edson who he already beat? Michael Johnson whos 3-1 in his last few fights and nate just beat....?

It's true, Nate doesn't have to fight Tony, it isn't a fight that needs to happen, but then Nate needs to stop thinking he's going to get a shot at McGregor. He should do what Tony said and retire....and Tony is doing exactly what he's supposed to do, he's calling out a dude that beat mcgregor who seems think he has a legit claim to the next McGregor fight..which is a fight he's campaigning for as legit number 1 contender....not a Homer Simpson punchbag that stepped in on 2 days notice. If Nate were a hungry fierce lion of a fighter, the kind of fighter I like to see and respect....him and his fans would see this as an OPPORTUNITY that ferguson is offering....but only excuses for ducking....

Back