LOL What's Up With Aspen Ladd Screaming Like a Wild Animal?

I figure she did it for fun and focus. They seem to do the same thing in tennis when they hit a real power shot. Reminds me of the joy we adults once took out of life by just helping out and enjoying things. I miss that simple pleasure of life. I saw some toddler on the bus with his dad. The toddler was just laughing up a storm. I emvived that growing midget. Shit. I wanna scream like a wild man every time I take a bit out of food cookies. But all these fuckers would be shook if I let loose, or we as adults let our voices out the way we really wanted. So tired of fucking holding back. Kind of wish I could give MMA a run just so I could be all savage with the voices in the ring. They call me a monkey and I'd love every minute of it

Ps: I thought the stoppage was way early. Lina was defending herself and rushing to do so, whilst being tagged, but in no way close to being finished. Wasn't getting landed on clean consecutively much either. Meh.

I didn't see the fight but from that clip early stoppage imo

Laughable and a very bad stoppage.

Aspen Ladd is normally so stoic too. Agreed it was an early stoppage but having seen Lansberg fight and lose on the ground before due to being outwrestled or beaten up by GnP it is somewhat okay with me.

Aspen Ladd has controlled far better grapplers on the ground and GnPed them, Lansberg wasn't getting out of there.

It didn't sound human at all, I think it freaked out the ref and motivated him to stop the fight a tad early

I think so too- in which case it was probably strategic.

I remember Ian McCall back in the WEC when he had a dude mounted and stopped and screamed before finishing the dude....

Creepy dude... Creepy Chick.... Ok by me in the cage

Back