LOL @ Sherdoggers choosing to watch Canelo vs. GGG and skipping/DVR'ing Rockhold vs. Branch

And you know what's funny. The fans with this mentality probably were never into combat sports until their first Ronda fight, and now they think they're some HARDCORE fight fan lmao.

Yeah, bro!!!!

There are no shit fights tonight...
All the middleweight titles in one fight vs. a card utterly devoid of meaning, scheduled against the historic fight as counterprogramming. "Shit fights" is obviously a relative term, and I do not think it inappropriate to apply it in this instance.

Platinum should be boxing on the Canelo/GGG card IMO

He's not even Top 50. Give it a few years, let's see what he can acheive....

If he fights and beats Rigo, then Garcia....he has a strong case. His Olympic career cannot be underlooked, guys like Kovalev and Dorticos went pro and became champs because they couldn't hang with the elite competition in their country on the amateur scene.

Even Dana will be watching Canelo/GGG instead of UFC.

And no one cares about you and your fat wife going to eat at Chili's ...

giphy.gif

<{1-7}> .

Hey. Leave that man alone. He's got better things to do! He's got a reservation at Chili's tonight!

tpb.jpg

Watching Canelo/GGG is a no-brainer.

Who is seriously gonna watch Rockhold vs some no name over Canelo vs GGG?

I'm sure there will be ppl who do so but I feel bad for them for missing out on an iconic matchup to sate their egos.

All the middleweight titles in one fight vs. a card utterly devoid of meaning, scheduled against the historic fight as counterprogramming. "Shit fights" is obviously a relative term, and I do not think it inappropriate to apply it in this instance.

Well i agree in comparison it doesn't touch GGG vs Canelo but to say that the fights are shit in anyway is from a casual fan's perspective and i take big giant steamy shits onto the faces of casual fans.

I'll give you a pass with a warning this time but next time i'm fitting you with a necklace...

picture.jpg

GGG is going to be like Frankie Edgar.

Real masculine men want to watch 2 big men Rock/Branch; not small men fighting.

Well i agree in comparison it doesn't touch GGG vs Canelo but to say that the fights are shit in anyway is from a casual fan's perspective and i take big giant steamy shits onto the faces of casual fans.

I'll give you a pass with a warning this time but next time i'm fitting you with a necklace...

picture.jpg
But my darling, I only wear pearls.

Excuse me, TS.....Could you put THIS <3>away somewhere? Thanks.

Was this the best card you could afford?

Ooooo zing!!!! Nice try bruh, I was at 216 in April, the Kansas City card a week later, Ronda vs Nunes in Vegas in December, UFC Sacramento also in December, UFC 199, in LA, last June, and had front row for the Memorial Day weekend card in Vegas in 2016. This is my 7th card in 16 months. Don't believe me? Check my post history of pics on this forum.

Since you're such a hater and rich and wealthy man, I've bet you've been to even more than me in the last 16 months, so please tell me

IMG_2993.GIF

Back