lol Conor fans boasting about his improvements despite one sided loss

I know this isn’t exactly what this thread is about but most of their comments try to swerve the debate into the rematch. But....Why the hell would Khabib even give him a rematch aside from making more money? Conor showed NOTHING in that fight that tells me he would win a rematch. Conor never gives anyone a rematch. He got one against Nate though. The UFC want to try and erase his losses as quick as they can even though they don’t show respect to anyone else like that. No rematch. He didn’t earn one. Lol at Dana saying “Conor called me wanting a rematch” who gives a fuck lol Conor got dominated.

Here you go bro.

479px-Judo_black_belt.svg.png

What improvements?

He got taken down like 30 secs into the fight. That's all she wrote.

What improvements?

He got taken down like 30 secs into the fight. That's all she wrote.
It’s literally as if I fought Khabib. “Man U didn’t die as soon as you got in there! He had to try some for a take down! You done great! Rematch!”

Nah it's pretty much over.

Khabib won the war forever by denying the rematch just like Conor refused to give Aldo another chance.

Conor eating those Karma cupcakes

Except Aldo actually deserved the rematch.

Conor did improve yes, but all this did was allow him to get dominated for longer.

He surprised me too with how he avoided takedowns and wrestled a bit etc ... but all he could do was defend himself better than usual... he still never offered anything to Khabib or was ever in a dominant position?

So yay Conor I guess
I'm all for discussing how Conor improved and/or what else he should improve to win a (theoretical) rematch. I'm more annoyed by Conor fans saying the fight outcome is irrelevant since Conor still has more money. As if it's *their* money. :rolleyes:

They need every little excuse they can find. A delicate world the leprechauns live in.

Maybe Khabib should give Gleison Tibau a rematch since he got such a gift decision the first time. Funny how they havn't fed Khabib a strong wrestler since.

It’s literally as if I fought Khabib. “Man U didn’t die as soon as you got in there! He had to try some for a take down! You done great! Rematch!”

True. Conor did as well as you and I would do.
<36>

But I think we wouldn't tap so easily.

Would love to see connor get humiliated again.rematch please

I mean I guess you could say the same about any fighter that loses

Khabib won the war forever by denying the rematch just like Conor refused to give Aldo another chance.

He'll lose to Tony, Tony will lose to McG and the rematch will happen.

I was impressed by his takedown defense. I was dissapointed in his striking. I was underwhelmed by his defense off his back. I was sadly unsurprised by his cardio and heart. @Clippy is a twat.

Maybe Khabib should give Gleison Tibau a rematch since he got such a gift decision the first time. Funny how they havn't fed Khabib a strong wrestler since.
Pat healy (Huge 6 ft grinder) and & Abel Trujillo (Roided freak back then)

It was indeed an impressive victory by Khabib. That said, IMO, there were some positive aspects to Conors in performance. His TDD seemed better and arguably had decent cardio, as long as it lasted.

EDIT: A rematch would likely look the same (but we'd all watch it).

Khabib goes for the takedown in every fucking fight. Yet with Conor it was only because he "feared the left hand".
<36>

Well, hes having them served on platinum trays in one of his 5 multi million dollar estates. Hes going to be just fine.
kazaam needs to worry about karma, his teammates, his millions held (possibly lost)
In every metric except the outcome, kazaam has taken the L

Back