LOL check out this old video of Chris Stuckmann

G

Guestx

I know a lot of you guys have been following Stuckmann for a while. The dude's come a long way.

I had to LOL at the low-quality of this shit and how he doesn't even look like himself.

For anyone who doesn't know who he is, he's a YouTube film reviewer with a big following who rolls like this now:

Boss special effects at 0:15.

rockin' the 90's school shooter haircut in 2011

everybody starts somewhere

He's actually an amazing movie review guy rarely do I disagree with him

I know a lot of you guys have been following Stuckmann for a while. The dude's come a long way.

I had to LOL at the low-quality of this shit and how he doesn't even look like himself.

For anyone who doesn't know who he is, he's a YouTube film reviewer with a big following who rolls like this now:

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

Stuckmann is great. I enjoy his reviews. The best on youtube no doubt

Stuckmann blows. his reviews give me cancer. he is better than Jahns tho, i’ll give him that.

People actually like this guy?

He reviews movies pretty much the same way my parents do. Not that he's bad at it necessarily, but he's not particularly insightful either.

He reviews movies pretty much the same way my parents do. Not that he's bad at it necessarily, but he's not particularly insightful either.
Name a better YouTube reviewer

I like him. I don't have a problem with his reviews.

He's doing reviews for regular moviegoers not scholarly analysis.

Back