LOL at people thinking RDA is gonna leapfrog Colby GOATington

You have to be a 12 year old drama queen to be a fan of Colbitch. “OMG, he is so rude, I just love him to death”.

6,000 twitter followers
richard-sherman-.gif

6001 now

Maia would sub this version of lawler, tarec and magny again easily. He would treat RDA like he did Masvidal as well.

Srsly though, Robbie is a punch bag at 36, Tarec is 1-4 in his last 5....Magny is the only ok fighter but he is far from top tier. Colby would be a way more difficult fight for RDA. He is bigger, stronger, younger ....he is a douche, but a talented one.
It was a close fight until Robbie hurt his leg. RDA was beating him in the clinch, but everything else was virtually identical.

Isn't this guy the one who lost a round on the feet to Demian Maia?

Covington & RDA both have 2 very significant wins against top WW contenders.

The difference is that those are Covington's only top contender fights on his record. RDA has been in the deep end for his last 12 fights.... so it seems pretty clear to me that RDA is next.

You've got no chance of RDA fighting Woodley next, what are you guys smoking.

Woodley's shoulder massage from the Thai Masseuse is gonna keep him out for 3 - 6.

RDA will be fighting the true GOAT of GOATs.

Colby will make Dos Anjos wish he never went to WW. Peace bitches.

Colby-Covington-wins.png

Rafael-dos-Anjos-UFC-197-04-750x370.jpg

ZL9PJ9e.gif
I am curious SVG... Why are you Colby's biggest fan on Sherdog? Do you know him? Is he your best friend? Boyfriend?

Woodley's shoulder massage from the Thai Masseuse is gonna keep him out for 3 - 6.

Colby-Covington-wins.png

ZL9PJ9e.gif
Colby is an even bigger douchebag than Mike Perry is and that's saying a whole lot. Tyron would knock him tf out, RDA would murder him, and Wonderboy would school him, BAD. I honestly wish Werdum could've thrown that boomerang just a tad harder.

giphy.gif

Saving and abandoning this shit thread.

Good lord I’d love to see rda vs Covington. Not in the ufc just on the street where no one can stop rda from beating Colby into a coma

Colby gets murked by RDA, he's much too slow.

I give this this thread a solid 1/10 for effort.

You mean Colby "The Pillowfisted" Covington? Triple C? Colby "the Coward" Covington? Theon Greyjoy AKA Colby Covington? Colby "the Rat" Covington?

lol1.gif

The tears in this thread are truly awe inspiring. Colby will smoke RDA then dethrone Tyron and sit himself high and mighty on the throne.

Colby-Covington-1141570.jpg

Speak a little louder the GOAT cant hear you.

Good lord I’d love to see rda vs Covington. Not in the ufc just on the street where no one can stop rda from beating Colby into a coma
RDA would easily put him into a coma in the cage as well.

well, Conor fanboys have chilled out, now that he's MIA for over a year with no return date set.

Trash Nation has to tone down their nonsense with Perry cementing his status outside the top 10 with his losses to Jouban and Ponz.

now we just need Colby to get tooled and most of the shertards will have to be quiet for a while. Feed him to Usman or Till, maybe.

Colby-Covington-wins.png

ZL9PJ9e.gif
I appreciate your use of Home Alone reference, however I am confident RDA woukd absolutely tool Colby in every aspect of MMA.

Back