Logan Marshall-Green is Tom Hardy's doppleganger

Is this Tom Hardy or Logan?

article-2153174-1364FDB4000005DC-925_634x977.jpg
What’s up with that chick’s eye?

im still trying to figure out whether tom hardy is attractive or not. like he looks alright and then he'll turn his head or something and i think maybe not. it's very confusing. im not sure what to do lol.

Check out the size of his junk in Bronson then see where your heart takes you

Logan is a pretty good actor, he has just never been given good roles like Hardy they actually act pretty similar
C'mon bro. He's not a patch on Hardy. Dude was TURRIBLE in Prometheus --- like Charlie Hunnam level turrible.

Check out the size of his junk in Bronson then see where your heart takes you
lol, i have seen his nudes on tumblr. i mean, im not saying a bitch wouldnt bc when he looks good he looks *very* good. and i like that squinty eye thing he does
tumblr_p3u5y1tFKL1qf5hjqo2_540.gif

C'mon bro. He's not a patch on Hardy. Dude was TURRIBLE in Prometheus --- like Charlie Hunnam level turrible.
How Hunnam became a successful "actor" is beyond me. Unless his mouth had an open ended reservation for Weinstein, that is. Dude is grade 1 Christmas play level bad.

wish they would have made a second season of quarry.

Logan is terrific in that Cinemax crime drama show.

It's not like Prometheus was a masterpiece aside from him.

He was great in The Invitation and Hunnam was great in Lost City of Z

It's not like Prometheus was a masterpiece aside from him.

He was great in The Invitation and Hunnam was great in Lost City of Z

Great is a little too much praise for that, but he wasn't bad.
I haven't seen Lost City of Z, but I've seen at least 3 movies w/ Hunnam and he was awful in all of them.

im still trying to figure out whether tom hardy is attractive or not. like he looks alright and then he'll turn his head or something and i think maybe not. it's very confusing. im not sure what to do lol.
He's a 10 for me tbh so fucking hot

I remember when I first saw the guy in a HBO movie or series, something about him being Vietnam vet with cheating bitch of a wife and taking a hitman job.

Anyway, thought it was Tom Hardy at first.

Separated at birth.

Even Anthony Hopkins would have looked like shit in that movie.

I remember when I first saw the guy in a HBO movie or series, something about him being Vietnam vet with cheating bitch of a wife and taking a hitman job.

Answer below

wish they would have made a second season of quarry.

<{monica}> I was so bummed when it got cancelled. Fucking Showtime. Netflix should have picked it up the bastards.

Its kind of like when I saw Inglorious Bastards, I thought the Bear Jew was played by Sylar from Heroes but was played by that terrible director of Hostel

Back