Local "Rapper" kills Deputy Sheriff in Rancho Cordova (Greater Sacramento Area)

Really fucking sick of asshats who get caught with illegal guns, while out banging, committing shootings, etc who then get a fucking slap on the wrist.

Also sick of the fucking cockroach effect where the POS survives getting shot several times.

Cops need to be dropping these fucks for good if they just shot an officer or deputy.

If someone shoots me I dont want them arrested with my cuffs, I'd rather them shot with ammo from my magazines...

You're damn right.

Boys in the hood need to look for better inspiration in music and not some dumb outdated yet sadly still popular so called music called (C)rap.

24nqhxs.png

Do you see the point the NRA spokesperson made in your article?

The NRA is not pro-straw purchase.

Yes, i saw the point.

The NRA is against the initial purchaser being held liable for something related to a gun they purchased and sold privately or otherwise.

What do you think a straw purchase is?

I always watch "The First 48"....and what makes me laugh... they are all like this.

"20 yo Alphonso Swoops was gunned down in a drive by shooting yesterday. He was a father of 6 and an aspiring rap artist...."

Maybe I'm off the mark, but I don't think so, but it seems to me that the most anti-cop people would be the first to call them if and when things really go south.
Typically, the anti-cop crowd are skinny, over emotional and soyfed gloryhole faced twigs, take a look at the antifa losers. As soon as they start getting into a jam, they cry "HELP!! POLICE!"
Anarchy would not be kind to these people, I always find it cute when they advocate it.

Boys in the hood need to look for better inspiration in music and not some dumb outdated yet sadly still popular so called music called (C)rap.

It's actually fucking crazy to see how shitty black culture has become if you trace it from the 60s to now.

this kind of thread got me dubbs before, so just imagine a comment from me that would get someone dubbs. anti police.

Having a relatively pleasant encounter with the police isn't difficult.
Check your ego, be polite and comply with directions.
Too many fragile manchild egos cannot accept that the police have a certain authority.

As for the police being targetted by losers like the one this thread is about, you can thank a culture that emphasizes degeneracy, violence and lawlessness.
The last presidents anti police / pro thug attitude didn't help things one bit, either.

It's true! Creating a huge expensive, dangerous problem with no upisde is totally something governments would want to do!

......... like the Iraq war? the government does incredibly expensive stupid shit for no reason all the time.

Really fucking sick of asshats who get caught with illegal guns, while out banging, committing shootings, etc who then get a fucking slap on the wrist.

Also sick of the fucking cockroach effect where the POS survives getting shot several times.

Cops need to be dropping these fucks for good if they just shot an officer or deputy.

If someone shoots me I dont want them arrested with my cuffs, I'd rather them shot with ammo from my magazines...
This is what this thread is intended to be about.
Usually killing a cop is a capital offense.
As it should be. An attempted murder of a cop is an assault on the very will of the people themselves. Cops project the authority of the states, and the state projects, ultimately, the democratic will of the people.

What do you think a straw purchase is?

I know what a straw purchase is . . . why?

My comment about the point the NRA was making had nothing to do with a straw purchase.

But please, feel free to enlighten me . . .

I know what a straw purchase is . . . why?

My comment about the point the NRA was making had nothing to do with a straw purchase.

But please, feel free to enlighten me . . .

The point the NRA was making was an absolute lie they were against laws that make it more punishable to sell arms illegaly.

Having a relatively pleasant encounter with the police isn't difficult.
Check your ego, be polite and comply with directions.
Too many fragile manchild egos cannot accept that the police have a certain authority.

As for the police being targetted by losers like the one this thread is about, you can thank a culture that emphasizes degeneracy, violence and lawlessness.
The last presidents anti police / pro thug attitude didn't help things one bit, either.
Who is responsible for this culture?

And why is it pushed on us?

Why are black kids taught they are less than? Why are white people taught that black people are thugs?

What is going on here

The point the NRA was making was an absolute lie they were against laws that make it more punishable to sell arms illegaly.

Oh, okay . . . since that's your opinion I guess it's true . . . so why the comment about what I think a straw purchase is?

If you honestly believe the NRA wants to make it easier to illegally sell guns or to make it easier for criminals to get guns you're just a tad ignorant or playing dumb.

The NRA advocates for legal, law abiding gun owners . . . there are criminals out there who take advantage of this, but to claim the NRA doesn't want to stop straw purchases or punish criminals is just stupid.

Your authoritarian streak is showing again. Think about what you're advocating for.

I also care about civil liberties and not creating unconstitutional surveillance regimes whereby the government can systematically invade citizens' privacy without any findings of guilt. And I don't care for mandatory FBI visits to anyone who wants to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights to own a firearm.

^^^ You are both correct on this issue, despite being wrong on pretty much everything else. While I agree with @Madmick 's general point about punishing lawbreakers / criminals, he appears willing to grant the government broad authority which is ultimately in conflict with our Constitutional rights. The truth that the government already has the power which Madmick is advocating for. It didn't prevent this shooting, and it's not going to prevent any shootings in the future.

Back