Lmao Trump wants to replace EBT and food stamps with food boxes

So you've participated in food stamp fraud. Cool, glad we could find someone.
I never got food stamps myself. My mom did when I was little.

I went to tons of food stamp funded parties though. I'm not turning down free lobster.

I never got food stamps myself. My mom did when I was little.

I went to tons of food stamp funded parties though. I'm not turning down free lobster.

I actually had lobster for the first time ever when I was in Maine last summer. I had like 2 lobster rolls a day for a week. Those things are addictive.

I actually had lobster for the first time ever when I was in Maine last summer. I had like 2 lobster rolls a day for a week. Those things are addictive.
Where were you in Maine?

We drove from Maryland all the way to Bar Harbor. We stopped in Deer Isle for a night, and then camped just outside Acadia.
You went right through my hometown, assuming you went up route 1.

You went right through my hometown, assuming you went up route 1.

I believe we did. We stopped and ate at Moody's Diner, which I think is off route 1. Which town is yours? No problem if you don't want to post it on here.

We actually arrived in Deer Isle the night that Pacquiao fought Horn, because I watched that fight on the TV in the lobby.

Maybe instead of celebrating with expensive steak, he should be looking for a job.

Im with you brother.

Maybe instead of eating at all he should be looking for 3 jobs!

I believe we did. We stopped and ate at Moody's Diner, which I think is off route 1. Which town is yours? No problem if you don't want to post it on here.

We actually arrived in Deer Isle the night that Pacquiao fought Horn, because I watched that fight on the TV in the lobby.
Belfast.
I used to eat at Moody's almost every morning when I was working for a floor contractor years back. Awesome omelets.

Belfast.
I used to eat at Moody's almost every morning when I was working for a floor contractor years back. Awesome omelets.

They had good pie too. I think I got Walnut pie, and my girlfriend got something they were known for, I don't remember. But I remember they were pretty damn good after being on the road all day. I also almost hit a damn deer that night going about 50mph, I had to swerve onto the dirt shoulder.

Yeah I did the same thing when I went to St. Andrews, Canada(right above Maine). It ruined me. All the lobster I have eaten since isn't nearly as good.

Belfast.

@nac386 is kind of a dick..

He stops by seattle and doesn't even say hi, and he's in your hood and doesn't even ring you up...

It's time to block this guy

@nac386 is kind of a dick..

He stops by seattle and doesn't even say hi, and he's in your hood and doesn't even ring you up...

It's time to block this guy

Lol, Maine is a big state. The odds were pretty small that I just happened to be at his neighborhood diner. But I did tell everyone I was in Maine that night in the Pac vs Horn thread and Seano did not invite us over for the fight.

Every time I walked by a half-Asian looking guy in Seattle I thought, that's probably LI.

Lol, Maine is a big state. The odds were pretty small that I just happened to be at his neighborhood diner. But I did tell everyone I was in Maine that night in the Pac vs Horn thread and Seano did not invite us over for the fight.

Every time I walked by a half-Asian looking guy in Seattle I thought, that's probably LI.

Were they handsome AF? Then great chance that was me you saw

Because they are cheating.

I guy in front of me a few months ago used his EBT to buy prime ribeye steaks. 18 dollars a pound. That shit is a luxury. Shouldn't he be buying staples?

WTF difference does it make what kind of food people buy with EBT?

It's there prerogative how they allocate what food they buy. They are only allowed a certain amount every month (which isn't a lot) to buy whatever food they want. Maybe they wanted to splurge one day. Maybe it's someone's bday and they want to eat good. Who knows?

What kind of ridiculous demand that people on EBT have to only eat bland food. Or only healthy food. They can never eat a sugary snack? They have to ONLY eat vegetables and canned tuna?

It's there prerogative how they allocate what food they buy. They are only allowed a certain amount every month (which isn't a lot) to buy whatever food they want. Maybe they wanted to splurge one day. Maybe it's someone's bday and they want to eat good. Who knows?

What kind of ridiculous demand that people on EBT have to only eat bland food. Or only healthy food. They can never eat a sugary snack? They have to ONLY eat vegetables and canned tuna?

He obviously had enough of his own money to buy other food. He shouldn't be buying luxury items with my tax money.

He was also buying a 30 pack of Coors, ciggerettes, charcoal briquettes and a foam ice chest. He should be using the money he was spending on that shit to buy HIS OWN FUCKING FOOD.

Its a fucking joke. You are a joke. He is a fucking thief and a cheater.

Getting assistance really shouldn't be so comfortable. There needs to be some incentive to not get that assistance.

He obviously had enough of his own money to buy other food. He shouldn't be buying luxury items with my tax money.

What if he was a teacher on EBT or a Mcdonalds worker who was working? Then technically those are his tax dollars as he is paying into it so really hes just getting a return on his money and should have some say in what he eats. You guys all act as if you are the only people paying taxes.

sounds...like....communist strategy!! drumpf getting that russia love again! i bethe discussed this with putin during their meeting.

He was also buying a 30 pack of Coors, ciggerettes, charcoal briquettes and a foam ice chest. He should be using the money he was spending on that shit to buy HIS OWN FUCKING FOOD.

Its a fucking joke. You are a joke. He is a fucking thief and a cheater.

You are not allowed to buy that stuff with food stamps. So what are you complaining about?

And it sounds like this person was buying stuff for a BBQ. How do you know he/she wasn't buying for a group of people?

Back