Liverkick is for sale

Damn, son.

Any doggers willing to take the reins of the site? I'm looking at you, platinum members.

You should buy it and rank Romanians as the best in every weight class by the official Liverkick rankings.

You should buy it and rank Romanians as the best in every weight class by the official Liverkick rankings.

If there was a liverkick ranking of the heaviest kickboxers they'd be up there though.

" (...) a group of Romanian fans were the bane of my existence: plaguing me at every step for their local fighters not being prominent on rankings, or events not receiving a level of coverage that they felt they deserved. Hell, a few people got into creating “burner” Facebook accounts and leaving threats for a while."

I wonder who this could be...”I also had a strange dude that wrote for me for a while about muay thai, but accused me of hacking his email after an argument we had via email and he didn’t know why my email signature showed up in his message. I… Yeah, I don’t even know.”;)

I wonder who this could be...”I also had a strange dude that wrote for me for a while about muay thai, but accused me of hacking his email after an argument we had via email and he didn’t know why my email signature showed up in his message. I… Yeah, I don’t even know.”;)

lol I wondered about that too. chances aren't small that it's someone who posts here.

" (...) a group of Romanian fans were the bane of my existence: plaguing me at every step for their local fighters not being prominent on rankings, or events not receiving a level of coverage that they felt they deserved. Hell, a few people got into creating “burner” Facebook accounts and leaving threats for a while."

moroccans for me.

Holy crap, that's an actual quote!

And here I thought you were just pulling my leg.

Damn, son.

Any doggers willing to take the reins of the site? I'm looking at you, platinum members.
Eh, it's a tough gig, and I don't blame Dave for throwing in the towel. Up until last year, I was writing for MMA Manifesto (which got acquired by TheSportsDaily.com), and the guy who runs it (also my editor) works tirelessly to get content on there every day. He himself is probably responsible for writing 90%+ of it, so take him out of the equation, and the website dies.

All that being said, if there's an effort by anyone on Sherdog to assume the site, PM me.

Back