Live Video: Robin black on Rogan MMA Show

Surprised he's on the show

Hopefully Joe embarrasses him or I'm not listening

I watched the Danaher one, and Rogan really surprised me, as i'm a total pleb on the ground compared to Rogan but i was able to answer a lot of the Danaher questions that he asked and what seemed to stump Joe

Yeah well in fairness to Joe,

You didn't have fucking Hannibal Leglock staring you down..

UFC-on-Fox-2-workouts-John-Danaher-070.jpg

I have no respect for Rogan but man, he is a genius compared to that hack. Why on earth is he having him on his show?

i hope its just rogan calling him out on his bullshit for 2 hours

Can’t say I’m the hugest fan of Robin’s style of fight breakdown but I actually felt bad for the guy when he was the Fight Companion that one time. He didn’t fit in whatsoever in that atmosphere (aka he’s not a bro like Rogan, Schaub, etc) and at one point he tried to go into one of his rants about what was happening and Rogan cuts him off and said something like “shut the fuck up man we’re trying to have fun here!” LOL. He didn’t say much after that from what I remember but man... Joe did him dirty Guy just wanted to fit in!

That was the episode where early in, Robin tried to say - seriously - that he thought McGregor would throw a kick at Floyd early in the match, just to scare him. Rogan was like wait, are you serious? After that he seemed a little retarded.

I just saw the thumbnail and he's wearing a onefc shirt like a cry for gainful employment.

<36>

Oh god.... has he spouted bullshit about how Conor's voice matches the frequency of prehistoric tigers that preyed on humans yet?

His GSP v Nate analysis was particularly funny.

He spent months about how inferior 'standard media analysis' (ie Jack Slack, Dan Hardy, Luke Thomas, BJJscout etc) is, (stylistic comparisons, history, trends, habits etc).

So for this whole video he spends discussing the fight in exactly those terms.

He's flat out admitted he's trying to undermine everyone's understanding, so he can be the one to bring everyone into fight enlightenment by peeling back more layers...

Turns out those layers he was searching for is the content everyone is already doing.

I remember his first time on JRE, couple years ago. He acted like there is no Rogan in room with him, lol. Interrupting and talk over all three fucking hours. Huge ego over nothing

Back