Live: UFC 229 Press Conference - Conor McGregor v Khabib Nurmagomedov - 5pm ET/2pm PT/10pm UK

Man I so miss the old Conference format.

And I completely agree that tour was something else indeed.
I am interested to see the format today, if it will be more one on one Aldo Conor type, if anything will be added from the 'verbal roast' Mayweather McGregor tour or if it is going to be with a bunch of fighters like Go Big.

what's E.T.?
images

I wonder if Khabib will arrive by bus?

This was brought up in another thread and I can't resist...

cult5_hl1.jpg

This is how Conor should arrive...

All objects have been bolted down for this, even mics and drinks. Will be awkward for sure

cant fookin wait !! this gon be some looooong 2 hours to wait

i am already high as a skyscraper

What up so mma fighting will be live streaming on YouTube right?

It's funny to think they limited the press conference to Media only to prevent either excessive heckling or some brawls, watch one of the media personalities be like

"This question is for Khabib, you've been mentioning that Conor isn't an Elite Level Fighter, he only has two to three good wins, yet in your professional career you've only fought two guys in the Top 15 and finished one of them What the FUCK are you talking about!" - MMA Media Personality

Lol. Also I wonder who's gonna have the balls to call out Dana White for going silent after Till's stock plummeted as he got dropped.

Conors coming with a full beard for whatever reason.

This is historic stuff folks. In a few years time, we'll look back on this build up and hopefully be remembering the good ol' times of UFC 229. : ' ) :):D

It's funny to think they limited the press conference to Media only to prevent either excessive heckling or some brawls, watch one of the media personalities be like

"This question is for Khabib, you've been mentioning that Conor isn't an Elite Level Fighter, he only has two to three good wins, yet in your professional career you've only fought two guys in the Top 15 and finished one of them What the FUCK are you talking about!" - MMA Media Personality

Lol. Also I wonder who's gonna have the balls to call out Dana White for going silent after Till's stock plummeted as he got dropped.
Tibau, Healy, RDA, MJ, Barboza, Iaquinta. That's 6 guys in the top 15.

Back