Crime Live now: Whistleblowers on #ClintonFoundation operating as an agent of foreign governments...

Some would call this treason, but I predict that this will go nowhere.

EXPLOSIVE: The Whistleblowers on Clinton Foundation ( highly credible non-partisan investigators, who conducted the investigation with their own funds reveal the #ClintonFoundation operated as an agent of foreign governments and should have registered under FARA ... more to come

Watch live here:

Aligning yourself with foreign nationals is entirely okay, so long as they don't support or otherwise express favorable opinions of Trump. It's even okay for foreign nationals to vote in our elections, so long as they don't vote for Trump (i.e., MS13 good, Russian tourists bad). Otherwise...

2DHY3Hx.jpg

Last edited:
These guys aren't whistleblowers, they are tax bounty hunters. They are not releasing the documents to congress because they think it will go nowhere and they wont get paid, so they released it to the IRS and FBI.

This is it.

This is surely the investigation that will bring president clinton down.

Trump picked an AG, a deputy AG, an FBI director, and an acting AG, who is protecting the Clintons exactly? And what are you talking about "a dog and that my show?"

Do you believe the Clinton's are clean because Trump picked the AG and FBI director?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ion-blows-up-as-gop-battles-its-own-witnesses
Washington Examiner said:
A congressional hearing on the Clinton Foundation turned into a fiasco on Thursday after Republicans clashed with their own witnesses — two private investigators who refused to turn over documents that they claimed showed evidence of criminal wrongdoing at the Clinton Foundation.

John Moynihan and Larry Doyle, financial analysts who say they have uncovered evidence of pay-to-play and financial crimes at the Clinton Foundation, were invited to testify on their findings by the House Oversight Committee’s Republican Chairman Mark Meadows.

But tensions erupted between Meadows and the two witnesses after Moynihan and Doyle refused to turn over 6,000 pages of documents that they say back up their claims — documents that the pair has already given to the FBI and the IRS.

“If you’re not going to share [the documents] with the committee and cut to the chase, my patience is running out,” said Meadows. After consulting briefly with their attorney, who was present, Moynihan and Doyle said they still would not turn over their report but would answer questions about it.

Moynihan is a private financial investigator whose online biography says he previously worked for the Department of Justice and the Drug Enforcement Agency. Doyle said he went into financial investigation after a career on Wall Street.

During their testimony, Moynihan and Doyle said they carried out an extensive forensic investigation of the Clinton Foundation based on public records, tax filings, and private interviews with Clinton Foundation officials. The investigators said Clinton Foundation CFO Andrew Kessel admitted to them in a taped conversation that Bill Clinton used the foundation’s bank accounts for personal expenses.

“He told us that Mr. Clinton mixed and matched his personal business with that of the foundation,” said Moynihan.

They also said they viewed foundation emails from 2002 discussing deals with the government of Mozambique. Moynihan said this was evidence that the Clinton Foundation was working on behalf of foreign governments even though the foundation’s stated mission in IRS filings at the time was to build Bill Clinton’s presidential library.

“The foundation began working as an agent of a foreign government early in its life and continued” to do so, said Moynihan.

Moynihan and Doyle said they could not turn over the documents from their investigation to the committee because they did not want to infringe on ongoing investigations at government agencies.

They said they hope to make money off their investigation and have turned over the documents to the IRS as part of a “probable cause” submission. The IRS does sometimes pay whistleblowers and tipsters from taxes they recoup in such cases.

But Meadows questioned that explanation, saying he spoke to the IRS before the hearing and was told the witnesses’ work with the committee would have no impact on the status of the IRS investigation. “I don’t find how [refusing to turn over information] provides a good foundation for truth and transparency,” said Meadows.

Republican Rep. Jody Hice also criticized the witnesses. “I feel like you’re using us for your own benefit,” said Hice, adding that there was a “little game going on here.”

Moynihan argued that he and Doyle were invited to the hearing and would have happily not attended. “Let me be very clear. You invited us. If you don’t want us, disinvite us,” he said.

Moynihan added that there was no benefit to sharing the documents with the committee because congress doesn’t have law enforcement capabilities. “That’s why we presented to government agencies, which you’re not,” said Moynihan. Meadows promised to subpoena the documents from his witnesses.

“Don’t get cute with me,” he told Moynihan. “I thought you said you were all about the rule of law, all about the truth.”

Thursday’s hearing will be the last one led this year by Meadows, who will hand over the chairman’s gavel to the incoming House Democratic majority at the beginning of 2019.

Meadows said the hearing was necessary in light of news that the foundation’s donations plummeted by 58 percent after Hillary Clinton lost the election. The drop in contributions "could suggest pay to play activity in the years prior to the decrease in donations," said Meadows.

Meadows also expressed disappointment that the Department of Justice declined to send U.S. Attorney John Huber, who is reportedly investigating the foundation, to testify on Thursday.

Rep. Gerry Connolly, the ranking Democrat on the committee, objected to the hearing as a rehash of "conspiracy theories."
Real dog and pony show. These guys are generating hype for the rubes to sell a book, and make bank. They want to get paid for appearance touring the media circuit circus, first.

This is a great example of the type of discussions in which the lonely few intelligent conservatives like Madmick have to distance themselves from the idiotic majority.

I'm just waiting for the "BUT HER EMAILS!" chants to start. I'm surprised I haven't read one in this entire thread.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ion-blows-up-as-gop-battles-its-own-witnesses

Real dog and pony show. These guys are generating hype for the rubes to sell a book, and make bank. They want to get paid for appearance touring the media circuit circus, first.

Of course they are making money out of it, it's the first thing they stated, it's what they do. They are not whistleblowers as stated by the OP.

If the IRS slams down the hammer they will rack in 10%. They refused to turn over the documents because they believe that congress will not take it anywhere, that is why they turned it over to law-enforcement.

All this is clearly stated during the hearing.

This exchange below was the most dramatic one and tells quite a lot of the hearing in general. In case timestamp fails it's at 2:35:44 where Chairman begins.

Last edited:
Of course they are making money out of it, it's the first thing they stated, it's what they do. They are not whistleblowers as stated by the OP.

If the IRS slams down the hammer they will rack in 10%. They refused to turn over the documents because they believe that congress will not take it anywhere, that is why they turned it over to law-enforcement.

This exchange below was the most dramatic one and tells quite a lot of the hearing in general. In case timestamp fails it's at 2:35:44 where Chairman begins.

Thank you. I didn't have time to spell it out earlier like you just did. Good analysis and timestamp.

What is significant to me is that now the FBI and the IRS have their documents. If they deem it was criminal, I'm sure we'll find out. Mean time, it sounds like, as @Madmick said, they're just out to sell books. If they're guilty of crimes let them be punished, but we'll have to wait and see.

Trump is corrupt and the nepotism shown to Kushner is not right. Get back to me when the Trump body count get even near the Clinton’s or when he starts a foundation that takes in Millions and gives out next to nothing. The Clinton’s are protected and this is all a dog and that my show.

How many murders have the Clintons been convicted of exactly?

What is significant to me is that now the FBI and the IRS have their documents. If they deem it was criminal, I'm sure we'll find out. Mean time, it sounds like, as @Madmick said, they're just out to sell books. If they're guilty of crimes let them be punished, but we'll have to wait and see.

You want to sell books at the cost of making enemies with some of the most important people in the US? I think their payday, like they stated is in having IRS convict the CF which would result in millions of dollars for them.

However this isn't just something you do and hope something sticks, this is a serious game I would imagine. Personally I don't think they would have gone after this if they didn't feel there is a chance it'll go down and they back it up with pretty strong words.

But you are right, we shall wait and see.

This is gold from Mr Blum, senator from Ohio:

"Quid Pro Quo," I had to look it up, it's Latin for 'something for something. A Favor granted in return for something.'

In 2016, The Clinton Foundation received a 28 million dollar donation from Morroco's King Muhammad. And, shortly thereafter, Secretary of State Mrs. Clinton relaxed US foreign aid restrictions on Morroco.

Mr. Fitton, was that a Quid Pro Quo, or just a coincidence?"

"That's the matter that needs to be investigated."

How, precisely, did Hillary Clinton relax US foreign aid restrictions on Morocco 3 years after she stopped being Secretary of State? She only served as SOS from 2009-2013.

Back