Media LIVE NOW: ONE - Destiny of Champions (Yodsaenklai vs Regis, Abbasov vs Thani) streaming link in OP

Updated the card in the OP.

1 fight added.

Also, after being pulled out of the Saemapetch fight at the last event, Liam Harrison comes in to face Petchmorrakot.

Event starts in 90 mins.

If you can't watch at that link, try the ONE Championship YouTube channel in your area.
If not then try the ONE "super app".

Fights are starting now.

If anyone saw Joe Rogan show with Yves Edwards yesterday, this Cambodian-American girl "Em" is the one they mentioned.

That's the first time I've seen a fighter billed as common from two countries.

Wow. Hell of a scrap in fight #2

High knee KO. Rothana over Hernandes

Cambodian guy swarmed him like discount RDA

First time I've watched a One event live.

Enjoying it so far.

wasnt Panpayak Jitmuangnong fight the next?

Despite being a karateka, Mei's grappling is ten times more functional than her striking. Those where some far misses she had.

Malaysia with the KO? They sure tried hard to find a flyweight for their fighter.

Great show by panpayak.

I feel like Bothelo was wobbled by the headkick, saw panpayak closing in to finish him off and thought "fuck it" I'll take the knockdown, then flopped to his back.

Crazy armbar/triangle by Bigdash

That reverse triangle looked brutal! Surprised he hung on as long as he did.
Great show by panpayak.

I feel like Bothelo was wobbled by the headkick, saw panpayak closing in to finish him off and thought "fuck it" I'll take the knockdown, then flopped to his back.
I don't know if Bothelo was still stunned in Rd3 or what, but he had no sense of urgency. When Panpayak went down (slip?), I expected Bothelo to go for broke. Instead, he just stood there without throwing a strike for a full minute.

These smiling thais needs to taste a power double then a quick palhares heel hook.

Back