LIVE NOW!!! Loser of the presidential election Hillary Clinton addresses business women! Wow!

He's the greatest President of my time, and he's only been in office 67 days, think how much he'll get done when he reaches 100days

he's executing his campaign promises to a staggering degree
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/
Wow. Bravo Lanx. You're a fucking moron.

@Jack V Savage and @Fawlty have met their match.

Btw- "greatest President of your time" means fuck all when it likely only includes a Clinton, two bushes, Obama, Reagan, Carter, and Nixon.

The sad thing about Hillary Clinton, is that had she not been so evil, she might have been remembered as a great politician that was not a perpetual loser or evil.

HILLARY CLINTON... YOU ABSOLUTELY SUCK!!

81917889.jpg

So with that jacket, she reps antifa now?

Losers tend to flock to other losers, makes sense.

Btw- "greatest President of your time" means fuck all when it likely only includes a Clinton, two bushes, Obama, Reagan, Carter, and Nixon.
and of all those losers, Trump is the best, and he hasn't even broken a sweat yet.

The problem you simple folk have, is you lack the vision to see greatness in ppl.

Dear god i hope she's a nice woman and tries again for 2020.

President Trump needs an easy win.

Unfortunately, she's out. She won;t ever run again. Sucks, I know, she is a free win for anybody against her.

Joker, she needs campy Joker makeup
The face says Joker but the clothes say Batman. She should throw on a batman mask before the big reveal when she takes it off and we find out it was the joker the whole time.

"there's no place i'd rather be right now than with you"...the first thing i hear her say in months, is another lie

Shillary is a sore loser LOOOL

Joker, she needs campy Joker makeup

The face says Joker but the clothes say Batman. She should throw on a batman mask before the big reveal when she takes it off and we find out it was the joker the whole time.
I legitimately thought that she was dressed up as The Joker in that suit. Or a really shitty imitation of Bono. Either way, it's not good.

I legitimately thought that she was dressed up as The Joker in that suit. Or a really shitty imitation of Bono. Either way, it's not good.
Batman never dressed in a shiny purple suit, this is joker all the way

on how to lose, how to play the victim card, the woman card, and so on. its pathetic.

Back