LIVE: Former CIA director Brennan testifies about Trump/Russia investigatoin

klnOmega

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Cliffs so far
-Believes Russian government meddeled in election
-Said he believes that they both tried to harm Hillary/help Trump. Russia had a poor relationship with the Clintons, and they believed Trump would lift sanctions.
-Strongly hints that Russians have unreleased, highly damaging info on Clinton that they haven't released. Were saving for in-case she won the election
-Said that Trump aides had communication with the Russians, as is normal and legal. Said some communications caused them to notify the FBI, but couldn't go into more details.
-Said Trump has never asked him to stop an investigation
-Said that he has no clue if Trump asking Comey to stop an investigation constitutes interference.
-Has no basis to determine if Trump team has more contact with Russia or foreign entities than normal for a candidate
-Said that Trump sharing classified info with the Russians is not only normal, but is necessary. WashPo literally BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
-Says media leaking classified info is harmful and needs to stop.

Last edited:
2ugpg8g.jpg

There is already like 2 other threads on this exact same topic.

And you're posting in one of them so I'm not sure why you feel the need to make your own thread that is a copy paste of a post you already made.

REPORTED

And you're posting in one of them so I'm not sure why you feel the need to make your own thread that is a copy paste of a post you already made.

REPORTED
s-l300.jpg

[
-Said that Trump sharing classified info with the Russians is not only normal, but is necessary. WashPo literally BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
But I heard that's why the Ariana concert was attacked?

REPORTED

She lost. Get over it.

Back