Listen guys im going have to lecture you guys on something

standleep.jpg

Chin is an attribute not a common factor . When you talk about a fighter you never say give his chin a rest you idiots jesus. It's give his brain because that makes sense putting ice on our chins wtf dumbasses. I just wanna to point out why people use chin as a wrong definition when talking about concussions brain damage etc. It's not like football players get hurt and people say oh his chin sucks, no they say his brain is concussed. Lecture over

This is why people who's first language is something other than english should never try to make a point in english

Honestly TS.. Just write in your normal language and we can run it through google translate

This is why people who's first language is something other than english should never try to make a point in english

Honestly TS.. Just write in your normal language and we can run it through google translate
looks like I'm going to have to give you a lesson in manners

Chin is an attribute not a common factor . When you talk about a fighter you never say give his chin a rest you idiots jesus. It's give his brain because that makes sense putting ice on our chins wtf dumbasses. I just wanna to point out why people use chin as a wrong definition when talking about concussions brain damage etc. It's not like football players get hurt and people say oh his chin sucks, no they say his brain is concussed. Lecture over
<JagsKiddingMe>

Do you even bilingual brahhh !!!!

It's true. And just to add: You can't train your chin, BUT you can certainly train your brain. I.e. by playing lots of sudoku, which eventually makes you less suspect to getting ko'ed, because your brain is getting stronger. I know, I play sudoku all the time, and I've NEVER been ko'ed.
This explains why the PlatiGOAT has not been finished by strikes since boxing, he's been training his brain!

I lost brain cells reading this post. I certainly hope English is not your first language.

To talk about a fighter's chin is a figure of speech and everyone knows it except TS.

Thank you for enlightening us. We are wiser than we were before.

Back