Lincoln Memorial vandalized *updated lincoln statue vandalized

Lol who cares about keeping up with trends.

What am i supposed to do listen to taylor swift because its 2017?
<{nope}>

Getting pretty over emotional there "homeboy".
How the hell did you get that from what I said? I'm almost 40 years old and I've been in the punk subculture as a musician, promoter, booker, artist, and ardent historian since I was a teenager. I'm not trying to say that you should totally "sell out bro" and chase (instert pop star of the moment) concerts. I'm saying that the 80's and 90's were the heyday of the subculture, and that it exists today as a shell and caricature of what it once was. You don't seem to be adept at this concept of "reading comprehension."

A bad joke as a response to a very pointed question. That's some basic Leftist tactics right there.

It was actually a comment, not a response. I would love to see statues of shitty dixiecrats fall as well. It serves no nation to revere the losers of it's history.

But oh yes, deflection is a leftist tactic, it's not like the right's argument for everything is "cuck"...........

Oh. Liberals will be happy. He was a racist.

No history should exist. Only an everlasting present where the government is always right.
How did we arrive at the conclusion that liberals did this?

Still lost as to what gave you such an impression.

Prolly that you were being a dick... Lol most americans dont know shit about punk rock but its so rare I have talked to 4 of them just today Im sure im punker than you too by the way.... Yea cant imagine why he reacted like that to ya at all there guy

How the hell did you get that from what I said? I'm almost 40 years old and I've been in the punk subculture as a musician, promoter, booker, artist, and ardent historian since I was a teenager. I'm not trying to say that you should totally "sell out bro" and chase (instert pop star of the moment) concerts. I'm saying that the 80's and 90's were the heyday of the subculture, and that it exists today as a shell and caricature of what it once was. You don't seem to be adept at this concept of "reading comprehension."
You straight out assumed i wasnt an american.

You speak with assumptions i will answer with one.

Where i come from people still know what a sharp is. Depends on your social circle. Maybe you left the subculture behind.

I dont rock doc martens anymore but i still have the templars on repeat. Nobody i know questions who they are.

You straight out assumed i wasnt an american.

You speak with assumptions i will answer with one.

Where i come from people still know what a sharp is. Depends on your social circle. Maybe you left the subculture behind.

I dont rock doc martens anymore but i still have the templars on repeat. Nobody i know questions who they are.
You must travel in small circles, and/or be under 30. *shrug* Whatever.

You must not be very old or you must be trapped in mainstream media because skinheads was pretty big in the u.s. in the 80's and early 90's.

Ian stuart (bonehead) came to america to speak and colaborate with muscians.

There use to be allot of a-political and sharp skins back then too.

You dont know anything.

I still never heard any liberals defame him.

Which was my point.

You seen the Toasters live? Got the DLTBGYD logo tattooed on the back of my leg (just wanting to fuck with ya a little @GoodAssCheese )

Seen them eight times. I was hanging out with Go Jimmy Go! A ska band in Hawaii and their keys player was from Westbound Train. Hands down one of the greatest ska bands in the modern era. Come and Get It was just incredible. That Otis Redding, Aretha Franklin influence was just fucking great.

I think I posted this maybe once before but.....

End Thread /

Seems apropos

that av........

did you used to be Crowder, or something like that? something starting with a C, right?

I guess we got the answer to Trump's question, "What's next George Washington?"

Lincoln isn't Washington, but he's top 5 on the US history list, and on Mount Rushmore.

And an all around great MC...

You seen the Toasters live? Got the DLTBGYD logo tattooed on the back of my leg (just wanting to fuck with ya a little @GoodAssCheese )

Seen them eight times. I was hanging out with Go Jimmy Go! A ska band in Hawaii and their keys player was from Westbound Train. Hands down one of the greatest ska bands in the modern era. Come and Get It was just incredible. That Otis Redding, Aretha Franklin influence was just fucking great.

I always say, "if otis redding fucked aretha franklin their offspring would be the Toasters."

I have an Otis Redding fucking Aretha Franklin tattoo on the back of my leg.

How the hell did you get that from what I said? I'm almost 40 years old and I've been in the punk subculture as a8 musician, promoter, booker, artist, and ardent historian since I was a teenager. I'm not trying to say that you should totally "sell out bro" and chase (instert pop star of the moment) concerts. I'm saying that the 80's and 90's were the heyday of the subculture, and that it exists today as a shell and caricature of what it once was. You don't seem to be adept at this concept of "reading comprehension."

We all say that lol. I'd take '00s street punk over a lot of the 90s stuff.

I always say, "if otis redding fucked aretha franklin their offspring would be the Toasters."

I have an Otis Redding fucking Aretha Franklin tattoo on the back of my leg.

You listened to come and get it by westbound train? The whole album. One of the best modern soul and ska albums of all time.
Me too !! When I was 15
Megalith Records is based out of Norman, OK. They come here a lot. Bucket has been touring relentlessly for over 25 years.

Will the Washington Monument fall straight down or up to 500 feet away from the base when they tear it down?

Another Lincoln statue has been vandalized
IMG_4540.JPG

Back