LFA 6 - Junior vs. Rodriguez | San Antonio, TX (Friday, March 10th)

30-26 Dern. Great fight for kickboxer Mackenzie Dern !!!

addd005df002f007.gif

not bad... but yeah she has to get the weight cut under control. also someone needs to show both of those girls how to properly throw kicks to the head

Dern is winning the fight but not all that impressed. She's hyped as the next womens star who is a grappling master but she cant finish these regional girls?

Think she'll do well but not sure I see the next level Ronda like star in her. Imagine what Ronda would have done to this opponent coming up. Ronda tapped girls in seconds. Dern had full mount for 3 minutes in second round and couldnt finish.

Dern is winning the fight but not all that impressed. She's hyped as the next womens star who is a grappling master but she cant finish these regional girls?

Think she'll do well but not sure I see the next level Ronda like star in her. Imagine what Ronda would have done to this opponent coming up. Ronda tapped girls in seconds. Dern had full mount for 3 minutes in second round and couldnt finish.
yeah... i wasn't that impressed with her getting neutralized by her opponent tying up her arms while they were crossed, or her not being able to pass that guard at the end

Glad she did not say yes to Lee. Fuck that.

you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know

her enthusiasm is irresistible.
if dana can take his cock out of ariany long enough to think about it,
he should sign this girl up

yeah... i wasn't that impressed with her getting neutralized by her opponent tying up her arms while they were crossed, or her not being able to pass that guard at the end

She showed improvement with her striking and she's only got a few fights but I just dont see that next level star who is a finishing killer like ROnda was.

For her now its just about improving and she'll make it to UFC,how much of an impact she'll make once she gets there I dont know.

Co-Main Event | Catchweight Bout (190 lbs)
- Eryk Anders, 6-0 (Bellator vet, University of Alabama linebacker) vs. Jon Kirk, 19-13 (LFA-Legacy FC vet)

MacKenzie still has a lot to improve on. Hope they don't rush her to the UFC with all that hype !!!

I'm British.
You add or subtract the appropriate numbers of hours from the listed start time and time zone so you know what time it starts locally for you. Doesn't matter where you live in the world. UK time is five hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time and eight hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time. I subtract the same amount of hours if I want to watch a stream of a UK boxing card.

Back