PBP LFA 183: Cantanhede vs Guimarães 5/3 8PM ET (Fight Pass) *** Sherdog Discussion ***

Shame for this next one, Marques (9-0) was meant to fight Erivan Pereira (15-3), instead gets a 3-3 guy.

Gustavo Henrique has four ineligible bouts per Tapology lol though Sherdog counts them and he's 9-3

-1600 lolol I wonder who will win?

Did he just say the Brazilians have reinvented the Lion's Den? <lol> <lol> <lol>

Shame for this next one, Marques (9-0) was meant to fight Erivan Pereira (15-3), instead gets a 3-3 guy.

Weird since its normally the other way around. Sherdog being more stringent and strict than Tapology

Did he just say the Brazilians have reinvented the Lion's Den <lol> <lol> <lol>

Weird since its normally the other way around. Sherdog being more stringent and strict than Tapology

Yeah!

Although I've noticed Tap is getting kinda arbitrary with the ineligible fights, often featuring rookie vs rookie fights, which I think is a bit unfair

It's definitely cool to go for Fernandinho-type chilled music these days for Brazilian fighters lol
I would expect them to come out to bass boosted Phonk, especially in Rio but this works I guess.

Dancin with my Black Belt Oh oh oh oh...

This next kid, Gabriel Costa, has come up with a never-seen-before nickname for a Brazilian.

This is creativity at it's best, folks:

"Pitbull"

When Arlovski came out I though it was pretty cool and fitting.

Little did I know...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back