Let's play a Post-MMA career game

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
I describe, as much as I can, the career of a former MMA fighter and you try to guess (or already know) who this is.

Example:
This former UFC fighter has a small business, specializing in handmade wares, repurposed/upcycled goods, and one-of-a-kind commissioned pieces.
Before going into MMA/wrestling, he had a bachelor's degree in fine arts in ceramics at the university.

For shits and giggles when to Bard and asked who mma figther holds a "Bachelor's degree in fine arts in ceramics at the university "

Hilarity ensued:

Bard said:
  • Dan Henderson: A former UFC middleweight champion and Olympic wrestler, Henderson also holds a bachelor's degree in fine arts from Cal State Fullerton. He is known for his unique ceramic sculptures, which often incorporate MMA imagery.
  • Bas Rutten: A former UFC heavyweight champion and karate champion, Rutten also holds a bachelor's degree in fine arts from the University of Nebraska. He is known for his realistic and expressive ceramics, which often depict animals and landscapes.
  • Tito Ortiz: A former UFC light heavyweight champion and wrestler, Ortiz also holds a bachelor's degree in fine arts from Palomar College. He is known for his abstract and minimalist ceramics, which often explore themes of violence and destruction.
  • Roy Nelson. A former UFC heavyweight contender and wrestler, Nelson also holds a bachelor's degree in fine arts from the University of Central Oklahoma. He is known for his colorful and humorous ceramics, which often feature pop culture references.
  • Chris Leben: A former UFC middleweight contender and wrestler, Leben also holds a bachelor's degree in fine arts from the University of South Dakota. He is known for his eclectic and experimental ceramics, which often incorporate found objects and mixed media.

I call it bullshit and asked to try again.

Bard said:
The only former MMA fighter I could find with a bachelor's degree in fine arts in ceramics is Kevin Randleman. He earned his degree from the University of Iowa in 1995. Randleman is a former UFC heavyweight champion and one of the most decorated mixed martial artists of all time. He is also a talented artist who has created a wide variety of ceramic sculptures.

Randleman's ceramic work is often inspired by his martial arts training. He has created sculptures of fighters in action, as well as abstract pieces that reflect the intensity and violence of the sport. His work is both powerful and beautiful, and it has been exhibited in galleries and museums around the world.

In addition to his work in ceramics, Randleman is also an accomplished painter and sculptor. He has created a wide range of artwork, including portraits, landscapes, and abstract pieces. His work is typically characterized by its bold colors and dynamic compositions.

Randleman's artistic talent is a testament to his creativity and versatility. He has successfully transitioned from the world of professional sports to the world of art, and his work is sure to continue to inspire and impress for years to come.
:oops:<Lmaoo>

For shits and giggles when to Bard and asked who mma figther holds a "Bachelor's degree in fine arts in ceramics at the university "

Hilarity ensued:

Bard said:

I call it bullshit and asked to try again.

:oops:<Lmaoo>

Bullshit indeed :)

This former UFC veteran, who has been a champion in other organization, has his own cannabis production company

Another champion from the same organization ^^^^ and former UFC fighter finished his marketing degree, and works in Biology sector since 2019.
Now he's a Regional Sales Manager in big medical company

I describe, as much as I can, the career of a former MMA fighter and you try to guess (or already know) who this is.

Example:
This former UFC fighter has a small business, specializing in handmade wares, repurposed/upcycled goods, and one-of-a-kind commissioned pieces.
Before going into MMA/wrestling, he had a bachelor's degree in fine arts in ceramics at the university.
Brad Kohler

I like how Chael Sonnen liked my post :D

I’ve been highlight reel KO’d and have been on a dating show on TV. I now do commentary for a living.

Steve Cantwell was WEC Light Heavyweight Champion and apparently, is making a little fortune of pot growing

Was a fan of that dude, I wondered where he went

I like the stories when fighters get out of fighting before its too late and do something good with their lives

Plus, Ive been growing that wonderful plant for going on 15yrs now successfully

Back