Let's not forget the man who beat Maia on the mat and beat the WW champ too

He didn't really beat Maia or Woodley. Maia won their fight on aggression. And there was no winner for Shields/Woodley

HAHA! did you make that? I smell an emoji.

Haha no way that would have taken me forever.

giphy.gif

Definitely makes for a great emoji tho. The default WAR! emoji :D

Anybody know what is up with him? Hasn't fought in a year and has no fight scheduled.

Shields is way unappreciated

Skilled, but man did he suck the life out of a room. I was at the Rogers Center for his title shot at 129, I've never seen so many people leaving between the 3rd and 4th round. I wish I'd been that smart.

jake beat condit,maia,woodley and robbie lawler

GOAT

Jake Shields has some wins against some very very good fighters.
There are guys like that in prizefighting. Guys like Darnell Boone, Sokodjou, and the fine specimen below were made to be spoilers. Cats with one great attribute or skill, but shitty records. Those guys exist to fuck up prospects' records.

SupermanGoesFullMonte.gif

+ he beat them in less then 4 months apart. With whoever he signs next he should fight at middleweight

There are guys like that in prizefighting. Guys like Darnell Boone, Sokodjou, and the fine specimen below were made to be spoilers. Cats with one great attribute or skill, but shitty records. Those guys exist to fuck up prospects' records.

SupermanGoesFullMonte.gif

Hallman looks cock-out naked in this pic. Put a black bar over the UFC text and it would be flawless.

Shields definitely doesn't get the respect he deserves. He is a great fighter, (no doubt about that!) to bad he's just so boring yeech.

Back