• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Let's make a Tarantino Movie Right Now

You want this, I feel it. c'mon. I sparked yer shit, you wish it was you, get it while the getting's good, contribute. Also, I don't know legalese but if I say "you're out!" of "Fuck off!" that's a contract sassh.

Blood Meridian is so fucked up as a book I dont ever see it being made into a movie,esp in these sensitive pussy t
I'm nobody, but I've put a lifetime into, .....insert, all the great shit. I'm not sure a great novel can be written, by that , " I Mean .....what's the last thing that hit you to the soul?

I'm nobody, but I've put a lifetime into, .....insert, all the great shit. I'm not sure a great novel can be written, by that , " I Mean .....what's the last thing that hit you to the soul?
Nothing recent.

iu

We'll figure out the details later. I'm not sure how it works, the lawyers will figure out the copyrights in court, real fish to fry. Let's make a screenplay. So I'm included in the suit,

It's dark as fuck

there's a road

inside an old mopar going fast in the dark , just ......zzzzooooooooooooom eeeerrrrrrm, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzmmmmmmmmmmmmm

a song clicked in cassette or 8 track but BAM! not deathproff, not vanishing point, and not a dated song. the theme being the rush like Beethoven with closed eyes in the dark,

Roar,
Your heart is pounding. looking down there's blood on your hands... your shirt... **stage direction** you look in the rear view to see the blood on your face and wince**

Jules life was saved by divine intervention, and that to me is the most notable aspect of any of his movies. As it is the only supernatural thing that ever occurs in any of them, as far as I know.
It seems to me the most underrated and overseen detail, for all of the scrutinizing and unearthing that people conduct in his films.
It took me 10 years to notice because at first I just accepted the mystery as an unknowable open to interpretation. But then someone here presented the question, who do you agree with? Jules or Vincent? When I went back to that scene and investigated frame by frame I saw what truly happened. Jules was the one that got shot at and the bullets went right through him.

The other unspoken detail that I like is how Cliff Booth smoked a joint laced with PCP.

Your heart is pounding. looking down there's blood on your hands... your shirt... **stage direction** you look in the rear view to see the blood on your face and wince**
You wipe tears out of your eyes, spit some brown/red mucous on the dash and punch the gas.

Trying to pull your shit together... all of the sudden, red and blue lights reflect behind you

Jungle scenes are always good. Maybe a paddle steamer/riverboat scene with gambling. Need horses, too.

There's already enough pretentious and boring Tarantino self pleasuring out there. So how about No.

You wipe tears out of your eyes, spit some brown/red mucous on the dash and punch the gas.

Trying to pull your shit together... all of the sudden, red and blue lights reflect behind you
The police squad cars are taken out by the Tyrannousaur you just freed from captivity. You look to the passenger seat with the stolen Dinosaur DNA capsules you've aquired,and then pull up your flight itinerary...

inevitably samurai ninja stuff

The opening shot is feet. Then, in a later scene a character played by Tarantino is sucking on some woman’s toes. It’s a difficult scene to shoot so there are 30 takes. Then he says the n-word a bunch of times. Roll credits.

A Tarintino film: 25% extreme violence, 25% unnecessary use of the N Word, 50% close ups of attractive women's feet.

You're welcome, @Drunken Meat Fist . Where's my Oscar?

Back