LETS GO CHAMP

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Now Haye just has to win and we have an entertaining fight.

Let's go champ

blah.. we have Haye beating the snot out of an old man who is lucky his initial opponent got replaced by a bum

Haye vs Briggs is the fight to make. Boxing is entertaintment and you cant get more entertainment than this

"Haye vs Briggs is the fight to make."

lol

Haye vs Briggs is the fight to make. Boxing is entertaintment and you cant get more entertainment than this

I would be happy to watch that fight

Like an ancient Clubber Lang against the same version of Apollo that He-Man killed in the ring.

Clubber is too old but if half of what he says is true then he got alotta mo'!

Apollo, well it's David Stubbed Toe Haye so if he dies he dies.

I would be happy to watch that fight

Like an ancient Clubber Lang against the same version of Apollo that He-Man killed in the ring.

Clubber is too old but if half of what he says is true then he got alotta mo'!

Apollo, well it's David Stubbed Toe Haye so if he dies he dies.

Haye's big toe was clearly broken on his right foot though. You use it to push off of when you punch and Haye is an orthodox fighter. So, it did affect his performance, we just don't know how much. If he was a switch hitter with the same kind of power in his left hand that he's got in his right then I wouldn't have given that excuse much credence because he could've just switched his stance. Either way, he lost the fight lopsidedly and backed up none of his trash talk. I picked Wlad to beat him like most that know boxing. He wasn't going to be able to just easily get inside on Klitschko and when he did he wasn't going to outmuscle Wlad after he clinched up with him.

I TRAIN CHAMP , YOU TRAIN CHAMP, LETS FIGHT CHAMPPPP!!!!!!

At least Shannon is legit brain damaged to excuse him shouting that at every opportunity, what's your excuse?

Settle down Mr Fish, we must make peace. People are accepting Mr briggs because his colors our blooming from his chaotic mind, they can't help but pulse out to space like bullets through the moon...

tumblr_mhbilnfFw01r9sll4o1_250.gif

Back