Let's do the DOLCE DIET

blueandorange22

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Starting today I will begin a very long and tedious log of the Dolce Diet experience. I will post workout and meal regimens 1-2 times a day, everyday of the week except SATURDAY.

I will be back after a run to the grocery store and a few house chores.

1282694913_1632195367.gif

I apologize for the late update guys. Extremely busy weekend. Ok, let's go over a few things.

Height: 5'11

Current Weight: 186lbs

My target range is 155 by January.

Friday's workout was an absolutely brutal full body workout with cardio beforehand. I can handle the cardio very well considering I've been running consistently since middle school and played baseball and football in there. The workout goes as follows....

2.5 miles of running at 7.0MPH, with the first quarter mile at 3.5MPH.

Stretch a minimum of 5 minutes before starting the full body or you will feel dreadful the next day.

X-Pattern toe touch- 3 sets x 15 reps each side

Power squat- 1 set x 25 reps with 25lb dumbbells

Two-arm bent over dumbbell rows- 5 sets x 25 reps with 25lb dumbbells

Power squat- 1 set x 25 reps 25lb dumbbells

Pushup hold- 30 seconds x 3 reps

Power squat- 1 set x 25 reps 25lb dumbbells

Elbow-to-knee back extension- 3 sets x 15 reps each side

Power squat 1 set x 25 reps 25lb dumbbells

Take a 30 second rest between sets and a 60 second rest between exercises. Use lower weights if needed. This will be Sunday's workout. I'll be back later on today with my Monday workout.

Sunday's meals consisted of one bowl of kashi autumn wheat cereal with almond milk and a banana for breakfast. One pear, a handful of raw oats and greek yogurt for lunch. One plain boneless, skinless chicken breast baked with pepper and sea salt, asparagus spears and a handful of raw spinach for dinner.

Sunday's meals consisted of one bowl of kashi autumn wheat cereal with almond milk and a banana for breakfast. One pear, a handful of raw oats and greek yogurt for lunch. One plain boneless, skinless chicken breast baked with pepper and sea salt, asparagus spears and a handful of raw spinach for dinner.

Sounds tasteless.

Is that workout from the dolce book or something?

he hasn't posted in awhile. Maybe he is dead??

I know a few guys that have gone on this diet and each one of them say it's really good. One of them - a very experienced fighter - said it was the first diet he's been on where he hasn't been constantly starving!

I saw an interview with Robert Whiteford about it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxD7gt37aA8) but can't find anything online for free - everything seems to want to charge you for what is essentially just a big list of ingredients. Anyone know where I could get this for free?

Jesus, looking at the meals he posted I eat 4x that per day.

No wonder it gets weight down.

Back