Let's be honest, all the Jones' fans owe us...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Not fans an apology because of their trolling once the dickpills were mentioned! Do you guys agree? Are you man enough to admit that your hero was fake and say sorry?

Jones fans are lying scumbags. These are the same intellectually dishonest idiots that defend people like OJ Simpson.

Why? I'm no Jones fan, but why would they owe us anything?

I thought their opinions were retarded then. I think their opinions are retarded now. No need to hear from them.

I just took a course of T-Bol, dare me to drive?

Nah.

They believed in their boy. Most of us have been there at one point or the other.

Not going to rub salt in their wounds.

Jones fans are lying scumbags. These are the same intellectually dishonest idiots that defend people like OJ Simpson.
i think some of jones fans are just dumb and belive him everytime tho.

I'm an adult. I don't apologize for another man's actions, I don't have any heroes and I certainly wouldn't look at a fucking cage fighter as my hero. He's a savage in the cage but he's either the dumbest and/or the most arrogant fighter ever. Fuck outta here op. You don't deserve shit.

Not fans an apology because of their trolling once the dickpills were mentioned! Do you guys agree? Are you man enough to admit that your hero was fake and say sorry?
Fuck you.

Oh noes, the greatest of all time took some medicine, those poor clean fighters he absolutely dominated and dispatched lmao

OJ didn't do it.
images

Back