Let’s forget belt for a sec, which is better? Till/WB or Nunes/Pendleton?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Would you pay to watch a fight between two high level strikers or watch a woman get completely out classed for $65 of your hard earned money?

I mean, it’s cool that Till/Wonderboy is free I’m not complaining, but I’m just emphasizing on the prestige of the fight.

Till vs WB is 100 light years away better......

Till/WB. Looking forward to high level striking.

Are we talking about Pennington or did i miss an up and coming fighter?

The problem with your question is that we know the outcome of one of the fights already.

Wonderboy vs Till could end up being a staring contest for all we know.

till/wonderboy no question.

only ones who will say nunes/pennington are creepy little WMMA dorks like Mark Zima or the other like.. 3 dudes obsessed with WMMA on here.

Would you pay to watch a fight between two high level strikers or watch a woman get completely out classed for $65 of your hard earned money?

I mean, it’s cool that Till/Wonderboy is free I’m not complaining, but I’m just emphasizing on the prestige of the fight.

Nice WMMA hate thread.
Till\WB obviously.

Till VS WB...I'm not a full fledged WMMA hater either. Would like to see Nunes vs Cyborg.

tenor.gif

Till vs Thompson no doubt.
Nunes vs Penington was a terrible main event, both on paper and how it played out.
Heck even Ronda vs Bethe was better.

Wonderboy - Till no question about it.

I'm so pumped for that matchup

This will be the second fight this yr I'm legit pumped up for. The first one was poirier and gaethje. The summer cards look great

I'll take Till vs Wonderboy over any WMMA fight, even the ones with imaginary fighters like Mrs. Pendleton.

Back