Leon looked very shook in that weigh-in.

Nah. I think he was remarkably restrained given the circumstances.

He glared at Colby for a while then sat back down at the press conference. Then when asked about it by the media he just shrugged.

At the weigh ins he wasn't particularly aggressive. Wasn't like he was trying real hard to get at Colby or anything.

Leon fans still in denial lol
It's over for him.

And new

the question is HOW it will affect him?
Some crumble, but many others embrace the challenge... and IMHO Leon is the latter

Usually I think the latter too but this time I don't know

Looks like Leon is so rattled he's literally losing sleep over it which can't be good

"Tell all the other cur's that Leon's coming. You tell 'em I'm coming. And Hell's coming with me, you hear? Hell's coming with me!"

- Leon Edwards after HEADSHOT DEAD on Colby Covington

He sounded nervous when Rogan interviewed him for sure. Doesn't mean he can't channel it into focus once he gets in the octagon though.

I'm more worried about how hungry he is since winning the belt & defending it. Colby didn't exactly give him any fuel until this week so idk where his motivation has been.

Leon go for the EYES GO FOR THE EYES but this time do with iLL intent
:mad::sniper:
its time we end this rat once and for all

Usually I think the latter too but this time I don't know

Looks like Leon is so rattled he's literally losing sleep over it which can't be good
You said literally losing sleep but I don't think you know what literally means lol he's probably sleeping just fine and this is just you hoping colby can get some type of advantage.

Leon is gonna make Colby looked really bad. I expect domination

You said literally losing sleep but I don't think you know what literally means lol he's probably sleeping just fine and this is just you hoping colby can get some type of advantage.

Lol what?

Leon literally looked tired

like he's losing sleep over it

Literally

I wonder if Colby ever catches up in the striking, The TD's are not coming easy especially early. Age will have a negative affect on his cardio. I was pretty unsure on this for a while. Might be wrong but I think CC is likely in for a rough go.

Lol what?

Leon literally looked tired

like he's losing sleep over it

Literally
Or he's recovering from a tough weight cut? Lol He's not "litterally" losing anything. Keep grasping at straws though he's gonna knock colby out either way.

I wonder if Colby ever catches up in the striking, The TD's are not coming easy especially early. Age will have a negative affect on his cardio. I was pretty unsure on this for a while. Might be wrong but I think CC is likely in for a rough go.
Nope no excuses this dudes age means nothing since he's spent most of his career sitting on the side lines training. Next to no where in tear. When he loses its going to be because Leon is better than him.

Back