News Leon Edwards vs Belal Muhammad 2 official main-event for UFC 304 in Manchester on July 27

Who wins?

• Total voters
Main event Belal getting paid and laid. Gangster player elite. Ufc better bring Belal his money.

"Remember The Money" Muhammad!!!

<goldie>

Reactions: HHJ
Main event Belal getting paid and laid. Gangster player elite. Ufc better bring Belal his money.
h6s07l6it5d11.gif

Hope he does get his money, cause he ain't getting that belt!

bork1}

Belal is going to have to win by KO or dominantly win every round on the score cards because if the fight is even close, judges are going to vote against him.

I Hope they both somehow lose. Leon is a boring champ who never fights and Belal is the most boring fighter in the UFC.

If I had to pick, I’d pick Belal though because Dana would be furious.

Edwards wins this standing or on the ground whatever he wants really….shavkat and garry are his biggest threats imo

I have no personal favourite, as I am not a big fan of either of these guys. I think Belal beats him and makes it look easy. There's a chance Leon catches him, but I doubt it. Leon will tire.

I am glad Belal is finally getting his shot. I had my doubts it was going ro happen. Belal deserves it. No doubt Dana and Co. Still sticking pins in Belal's voodoo doll behind the scenes...

im pulling for belal just for the butthurt reaction it would create lol

It was a while ago but I seem to remember thinking Leon was beating him pretty handily before the finish in their first fight. Leon seems to have improved so much since then as well. I'm expecting a 50-45 from Leon in this one.

War Rocky.

Lol someone was recently bitching about him not having a fight lined up. Look at him now.

They are not immune from public pressure, they are just good at isolating themselves from it through their control of the media.

I think they finally realized that the optics of denying Belal a title shot would be worse than any benefits they gain from desperately trying to avoid it.

The plan was always for Leon to fight Belal, they just went in a different direction because they were trying to save 300. They sacrificed the two top lightweight contenders instead because all the more popular alternatives to Belal were Muslim and wouldn't fight.

Back