Lena Dunham defends "Girls" writer's sexual assault claim

Dunham is a deranged sea-biscuit who is the perfect representative of what she stands for. Also she molested her little sister.

Let's just hope she doesn't spread her damaged genetics. Which she probably won't because in her head abortion is empowering.

485513.jpg

Thread dick saver thx homie

What if I was just wearing a Brad Pitt mask?

Blowing Pitt is something I could tell my grandchildren about. They'd tell their children, and those kids would tell their kids ... Blowing @Midnighter would be a 10 page thread on sherdog at best.

I think I could get like 50 likes out of that thread though so I'm no ruling it out bro

In all of that long-winded, political jargon-filled, excuse making, Lena seems to miss the possibility that maybe she’s just a self-absorbed asshole.

I think this is most likely the case.

Blowing Pitt is something I could tell my grandchildren about. They'd tell their children, and those kids would tell their kids ... Blowing @Midnighter would be a 10 page thread on sherdog at best.

I think I could get like 50 likes out of that thread though so I'm no ruling it out bro

lol

In all of that long-winded, political jargon-filled, excuse making, Lena seems to miss the possibility that maybe she’s just a self-absorbed asshole.

I think this is most likely the case.

She's just like every other white Hollywood actress. I don't think she believes half of the nonsense that comes out of her mouth

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back