Leaving Sherdog for undetermined time, sick to my stomach of the Conor nuthuggers

I said that it doesn't matter you idiot.
No, you said not that it has to do with anything, yet you still brought it up in attempt to solidify some credibility in your shitty argument, if it really didn't matter you wouldn't have said it.
Idiot.

No, you said not that it has to do with anything, yet you still brought it up in attempt to solidify some credibility in your shitty argument, if it really didn't matter you wouldn't have said it.
Idiot.

I don't even have any evidence that I was around here 10 years ago...I just thought that it was irrelevant what he said, since you have a million posters on here who have been posting for 3, 4, 5 or even 12 years. So I brought it up to emphasize how useless his argument is... 3 years is really nothing.

Idiot.

I don't even have any evidence that I was around here 10 years ago...I just thought that it was irrelevant what he said, since you have a million posters on here who have been posting for 3, 4, 5 or even 12 years. So I brought it up to emphasize how useless his argument is... 3 years is really nothing.

Idiot.
No, but you're boring me, so fuck it.

No, but you're boring me, so fuck it.

No to what?

You're boring me too you dumbass, and you responded to me for no reason. Just wanted to get someone into a fight with you.
Is your mother as stupid as you?

tenor.gif

Back