League of Legends, v12: Elementz, You absolutely suck!

steelback left out again :(.

Steelback was pretty bad. Probably not ready for that caliber of play.

I mean yeah Fnatic won spring split, but he was hard carried by the best support in the west. Even Puszu looked good in those same shoes.

Steelback was pretty bad. Probably not ready for that caliber of play.

I mean yeah Fnatic won spring split, but he was hard carried by the best support in the west. Even Puszu looked good in those same shoes.

I would not say a great player but outside of laning phase i found him pretty good. but yes his laning phase is the worst in EU for Gold at 10.

I just want to see him do well as he scored a ton of fantasy points for me this year.

Good compared to what?:( na level or international? I want clg to make worlds

I think he is top 2 junglers NA, just look at the first 20 minutes of every game and how awesome jungle support and top did on getting leads from just swapping and playing the rotations. They were and still are the best in NA at it, the problem is that Link, Doublelift and Xsmithie would stumble in team fights after 20 minutes.

I think he is top 2 junglers NA, just look at the first 20 minutes of every game and how awesome jungle support and top did on getting leads from just swapping and playing the rotations. They were and still are the best in NA at it, the problem is that Link, Doublelift and Xsmithie would stumble in team fights after 20 minutes.

top 2 jung in na is an overestimation, on what he showed this year. I put him closer to the bottom 3, i never saw him carry a game or do anything but be another guy their well link or zion made plays.

Man link went out hard..bah cant paste on my android.. It's on reddit FrontPage..double the cancer

the new ashe is fuckin op. holy shit is it strong. Got bullied in lane and just obliterated the team fights. It was good lols 100% a lucian in a 1.5 second stun with only an IE.

Back