Lawler Injury?

Haven't seen any information about a Lawler injury beyond fanboys trying to discredit RDA'S performance based on some body mechanics theorizing and an injury that occurred in the second (or third depending on theorist) round. Lawler fan here, but RDA was the better man last night.

Haven't seen any information about a Lawler injury beyond fanboys trying to discredit RDA'S performance based on some body mechanics theorizing and an injury that occurred in the second (or third depending on theorist) round. Lawler fan here, but RDA was the better man last night.
RDA was doing well prior to the injury no doubt and I think that was possibly the best performance of his life. If you think Robbie wasn’t injured though I’m amazed. How could you miss his complete inability to move off the cage and his knees buckling from RDA jabs at the end of the fight?

RDA was doing well prior to the injury no doubt and I think that was possibly the best performance of his life. If you think Robbie wasn’t injured though I’m amazed. How could you miss his complete inability to move off the cage and his knees buckling from RDA jabs at the end of the fight?

Oh I saw it. He was definitely compromised. Question is, was he injured before, did he injure it in the fight, or did RDA just F his legs up? Rockhold photo doesn't shed much light into the situation.

Lololol injury is the new excuse for poor defense. Wonder what the excuse would be when Conor KTFO him

That he was dreaming because there is no reality in which that would happen you stupid fucking casual

Oh I saw it. He was definitely compromised. Question is, was he injured before, did he injure it in the fight, or did RDA just F his legs up? Rockhold photo doesn't shed much light into the situation.
Yeah I’m not saying when the injury occurred. Was surprised that his left appear to be injured after RDA was destroying the right. Any way, I just wanted to know if it was a sidelining injury or just a tweak kind of thing.

The Lawyer was probably injured because of overbilling, inflating the hours on his time sheets, stealing from client escrow accounts, and missing filing deadlines.
In our defense, inflating hours, overbilling, and stealing from client escrow accounts are fundamentally the same thing.

The filing deadlines, yeah, sorry about that.

Yeah I’m not saying when the injury occurred. Was surprised that his left appear to be injured after RDA was destroying the right. Any way, I just wanted to know if it was a sidelining injury or just a tweak kind of thing.

Yeah, the whole thing seems to only be mentioned here on the boards. Have seen no mention of it in fight news, and I have casually looked for it.

In our defense, inflating hours, overbilling, and stealing from client escrow accounts are fundamentally the same thing.

The filing deadlines, yeah, sorry about that.

His defense is that he was only "practicing law" and the client should have been aware of mistakes because of the big "Law Practice" sign on the entrance to his office.

Back