Lauren Southern denied entry to UK, purportedly over criticism of Islam

220px-Taxus_wood.jpg

#metoo... Repeatedly

I think Lauren and her gang of nuts are they only ones crying all the time.

You guys can say whatever you want to try to disguise your racism, I'm not buying it.

I work with plenty of Muslims and they are just like everybody else.

Muslim isn't a race.

Her and Tommy need to just move to the U.S.

The U.K. front is lost, friends.

And, obligatory Tommy Robinson video:

This behavior by the UK only serves to strengthen her case for making such criticisms in the first place.

Which is, of course, the salient point to be drawn from this whole thing. I see some rug-sweepers here saying essentially meh, it’s just a legitimate application of U.K. law. Well ok, but maybe that law sucks, produces shitty results and ought to be changed.

This is the same agency that denied entry to Snoop Dogg btw.

That should give a little perspective.

The UK lets in all kinds of trash, especially of the Islamic variety, which includes people already known as a threat who have gone on to commit terror attacks. We are a joke.

fake blonde. i hate chicks who dye their hair so extreme from their natural color.

Don't say anything about our sex slave ring starting migrants ,you bigoted bastards.

They did the same to some other right-wing clowns, some couple that I guess are journalists as well. It's pretty crazy because they've let terrorists in, they've let hate preachers in, they seemingly continue to allow immigration from Pakistan after all the problems with grooming gangs.....and they let said grooming gangs operate with impunity for years whIle doing nothing about them, and in some cases actively covering up their crimes. Honestly I think that the UK is in a terminal decline if this is the government's mindset.

fake blonde. i hate chicks who dye their hair so extreme from their natural color.
Looks good on girls who have lighter features. She has light brown eyes and light brown eyebrows. It’s disgusting on girls with dark brown eyes and black eyebrows.

Back