Lauren Southern denied entry to UK, purportedly over criticism of Islam

Honestly, as a black man, I would rather deal with poor white trash than Muslims or homosexuals in my work environment. At least with poor white people, I'm not required to kiss their asses when they start barking.

lol

As a whitey, for this same reason it's easier not having to interact with black people. :eek::D

<23>

That there's enough lunatics in your country willing to vote for someone that has seizures and blames white people (mostly men) for her problems, which is also another drug people are addicted to.

That it is unwise to think they aren't a threat. It's better to keep an eye on them and not underestimate their insanity.

When did she have a seizure

Last edited:
The autistic screeching from the Alt-Right is hilarious.

“Border Force has the power to refuse entry to an individual if it is considered that his or her presence in the UK is not conducive to the public good,” a Home Office spokesman said in a statement.

Hmm...must be a new policy.
nope

The autistic screeching from the Alt-Right is hilarious.
Scrutinizing and criticizing ideas and beliefs is a liberal principle. So in what manner is this story an alt-right issue? Or do you back blasphemy laws?

Last edited:
LMFAO @ Right Wingers being obsessed with this chick.

Keep on White Knighting.

She had to make a video explaining why "she wasn't married" because she was getting attacked by her own autistic supporters.

The Alt-Right wants women to be traditional wives who have babies, never out of wedlock. Despite 90% of them being virgins.

dont care.
<Moves>

she seems like the person who is just milking the angry right wing crowd.

stormfront actually had a thread about her calling her out on it.

Kinda amusing that the only thing people here seem to care about is that she's attractive.

Its not amusing at all, its actually quite obvious.

If she was a dude she would be one of those Elliot Rodgers betas who are clearly "red pilled" and thus shunned by the "normies".

But she is pretty so i would certainly listen to her if she spoke to me.

Just sitting here waiting for the UK to take such a heavy handed approach with Islamic Hate Preachers...

65874759.jpg

So never is what you’re saying. Keep peddling blatant lies and then wonder why people call you an idiot

Kong you shouldn't be throwing around insults, considering who you are and the fact that you got the most votes.

Oh you're right she was just being silly.

She wouldn't hide the truth and neither would CNN.

Just sitting here waiting for the UK to take such a heavy handed approach with Islamic Hate Preachers...

65874759.jpg
Hate preachers? Shit, you can be in the UK, leave to fight for ISIS, openly, and they'll welcome you back with open arms!

Hate preachers? Shit, you can be in the UK, leave to fight for ISIS, openly, and they'll welcome you back with open arms!
thats right leto, we have parties with cake and everything

Back