Social Lauren Boebert theater pocket pool and transexual discussion

Since you brought up the trans person who is a man competing against women in sports, why don't you comment on the fact that he called women weak for not wanting to compete against him and fragile? White cis woman fragility he said!!!

How do you feel about his language towards women while he dwarfs them and is obviously a hugely built person?

I feel like that's something only a man would say about a different gender. I don't think that is language that would come out of a woman's mouth about other women.

@kflo

It's time for you to address the question I asked you. Do you support this man's assertion that it is racism and white women's fragility and weakness that makes them not want to compete against him?

Do you think he's being kind or loving or even genuine or honest because it looks a lot like narcissism to me?

Why don't you address each thing he said specifically and tell me if you think he is right?

This man represents a large component of the trans activist movement. They believe things this crazy. I'm just wondering if you do too or if you could find anything here to criticize?

i said in my first reply relating to ivy that i didn't agree with her position on trans women in woman's sports. her position isn't the majority and for the most part trans women are excluded from high end sports. i understand her advocating for her position that they be included but i don't agree with it and for the most part, it's a dead issue in most places. we should continue the dialogue about where it's appropriate to allow participation. ivy is on hormone therapy and has low (suppressed) T which does of course reduce performance. and she's of course right that most trans are not dominating when allowed to participate (although some have had success, and more would if given the opportunity).

AOC doesn't.

When you start your post with a clear lie? The evidence you posted does NOT support your statement.

So then I’m left wondering, is it that you don’t comprehend what has been said? Is it just that you are a liar?

Or....could it be that your perception is so warped by the media you consume, or other personal biases that you imagine you are hearing what you want to hear?

Then you launch into what I assume is a stock tirade for you, Soros (One of Trump’s Boogeymen) in some Palpatinian manipulation has stacked the deck against all the twats in America! Kind of tells me the reason for your misread on the AOC clip.

Uhm, the post is about moral decency. Trans people are just the example used to make the point.
Well, you should know better. Just the prefix “trans” triggers these folks into vomiting forth cascades of hatred.

It’s the diversion used ad naseum to prevent folks from seeing what is actually going on.

Trans/Hitler/Covid...you just can’t mention some things without people going full R.

So, like I said, you should know better....you mention certain things as an example, and it flips folks straight to their lizard brain.

AOC doesn't.

As for Boebert not yet getting charged, that's a question for the local prosecutor.

They pretend its a black/white race issue, but actually its Soros Prosecutors issue ignoring crimes based on race, while targeting their political opposition for anything and demanding obscene sentences.

If you doubt that, explain how the Proud Boys leader got 20+ years when he wasn't even at the capital riots.

AOC looks good here. Just sayin'...

Check the thread title ....

giphy.gif

Whoa...when did I make that point? My point was that if you insist on public decency as your argument against trans people, you should certainly apply public decency to a woman groping her date and getting felt up in front of kids.

Don't misrepresent my position.
“in front”?? As in they were on a stage with a sign behind them that read “it’s not gonna lick itself”??

I already mentioned their little stint was inappropriate but come on…. it took a vision camera more sophisticated than anything I dealt with in the military to catch them.

they are trans women, and you're insisting that they are just men, calling them dudes and he, and insisting they need to be separated and given a 3rd space for trans people (men and women), irrespective of any information about whether they are more of a threat, or more at risk, etc. or what they want. irrespective of how things are working now.
After reading this…. I feel sorry for your kids. Children deserve better parents.

After reading this…. I feel sorry for your kids. Children deserve better parents.
the person i called "dude" and "he" is a giant of a man who competes against women in sports as a woman and who said that women that are against it come from long line of "racism" and are protecting their "white weakness and fragility"!!!

the balls on that dude calling women weak and fragile and racist because they don't want to complete with men...

i really cant relate to most takes from the left on this issue. and i am and have been firmly on the left for my entire life.

After reading that? Lol. Go fuck yourself. Empathy is a terrible trait to pass to kids…..

the person i called "dude" and "he" is a giant of a man who competes against women in sports as a woman and who said that women that are against it come from long line of "racism" and are protecting their "white weakness and fragility"!!!

the balls on that dude calling women weak and fragile and racist because they don't want to complete with men...

i really cant relate to most takes from the left on this issue. and i am and have been firmly on the left for my entire life.
You claim to be on the side of trans people but it’s clear you don’t like or respect them.

You’re anti trans but pretend to be for them. You use fear mongering and disrespect. Violent men invading your spaces! You tried to hide it at first.

you are just that portion of the left that unless a person believes exactly what you do you slander them and denigrate their motives. i bet we agree on 95% of the issues but here you are pretending im a demon.

you are just that portion of the left that unless a person believes exactly what you do you slander them and denigrate their motives. i bet we agree on 95% of the issues but here you are pretending im a demon.
I am not calling you a demon. I’m calling what I see on this issue.

You don’t even see how calling a trans woman a dude because they didn’t get puberty blockers and transition earlier in life (which again there’s a lot of push to eliminate) isn’t disrespectful to trans people?

I get the visceral reaction people get to people who look like that. Part of compassion and empathy is getting past that and showing kindness and empathy. But you just see a dude.

Back