Last movie that made you cry?

My_girl_ver1.jpg

5143YKTC2EL.jpg

These are the only movies that I can recall that made me cry.

The saddest I've ever been for a movie was at the end of The Godfather III. The whole Godfather story in general is sad.

The first time I saw that movie I was on ecstasy. The opening scene was intense as fuck. That was right around the time that plasma screens were first coming out so that made it extra intense.

The ending of Shawshank Redemption was sad and depressing because Red finally found Andy.
And Red being an actual murderer you knew that he was going to kill off Andy.

At first you're happy that Andy gets released.... then, Andy gives Red all of that bogus information to keep him off of his scent. He's happily fixing a boat at the end, enjoying the life of an innocent man.... but then Red (foreshadowing name) finally catches him on the beach. And Andy knows the jig is up, his time has come.

The Iron Giant. "Hogarth...you stay...I go....No following." Oh man. The ending always has me shedding plenty of man tears. Vin Diesel's best roles are when he gets 2 lines - The Iron Giant & Groot. Also, Hogarth is a pretty rad name for a kid.

The Iron Giant. "Hogarth...you stay...I go....No following." Oh man. The ending always has me shedding plenty of man tears. Vin Diesel's best roles are when he gets 2 lines - The Iron Giant & Groot. Also, Hogarth is a pretty rad name for a kid.

"suuuupermannn" is the one that got me in this flick.

The saddest I've ever been for a movie was at the end of The Godfather III. The whole Godfather story in general is sad.

The first time I saw that movie I was on ecstasy. The opening scene was intense as fuck. That was right around the time that plasma screens were first coming out so that made it extra intense.

I still haven't seen the entire movie yet but I love the intro where the mom collapses. Powerful!

The Road get's me every time. When the kids father dies and he's just sat there crying and trying to wake him.

It might actually be the most depressing film I've ever seen, hardly a moment of joy in it. A great film though, no doubt about that.

The notebook
Schindlers list
Citizen kane
Gone with the wind

Very few films have brought me to that state so i'll cheat a little and include some TV episodes that were pretty tough to watch and brought the onions along:

Man-card revoked by a dog

38965.jpg

Fuck you Hachiko
8932836.jpg

Tossing Gladiator into the mix too.

Maximus returning 'home' to his family, "I'll see you again my friend...but not yet...not yet", and the music over it all was too much. I remember it well because I saw it in the theatre with a date and had to run to the restroom after the credits to wipe my eyes. Luckily she was teary too .

Shit, I got a little misty during Storks. I have a weak spot for daughters talking with their dad's.

If I hear the word interstellar, I tear up.
Yeah the scene where he's watching all the video's from his daughter and son over the years got me tearing up.

The movie that hit me in the feels the hardest was Legend of the Falls.

Back