Last Chance U - Season 2 now on Netflix

Yeah i felt like his family wasn't grasping the seriousness of the situation.
"Well there just ain't much to do round here but get into trouble"
Ummm..your son didn't take bubble gum from the grocery store, he planned out at least the assault and robbery of another person and at worst the murder. Just shows how desensitized people can get to crime when you grow up in a bad situation.

If there was one thing I did like about the coach it was him saying that when you get hair in your nuts you know right from wrong and not letting these guys slide on coming from bad situations. At some point, you still gotta have personal accountability

Yeah it's frustrating to watch these guys blow opportunity after opportunity and constantly blame others for it. Some of them just don't have the mental capacity to succeed i guess.

Just started season 3, i'm glad they focused on another school, had enough of that prick coach buddy.

Yeah it's frustrating to watch these guys blow opportunity after opportunity and constantly blame others for it. Some of them just don't have the mental capacity to succeed i guess.
It's like Ollie said, he didn't realize how much he loved football till he got out in the world and had to get a job<Lmaoo>. These kids don't know any different so it's hard to blame them but you're right man. It's frustrating to watch them be talented young men with a golden opportunity to potential make millions and they just don't seem to care. Like people would kill to be able to do this and you're gonn blow it cause you didn't feel like going to class

The guy doing the JB impression at the Chiefs press conference was gold
"I got a beach house! I got a damn Cadillac..I got 10 Cadillacs in my damn garage! I don't need you motherfuckers, you motherfuckers need me!" <Lmaoo>

Show's great. I love slice of life docuseries like this.

Its glaringly apparent that for the vast majority of these kids, football is literally their only hope to possibly provide a future for themselves and their families.

Sad stuff when you know that most won't make it and will likely fall back into the claws of the ghetto and all the negativity that comes with it.

Show's great. I love slice of life docuseries like this.

Its glaringly apparent that for the vast majority of these kids, football is literally their only hope to possibly provide a future for themselves and their families.

Sad stuff when you know that most won't make it and will likely fall back into the claws of the ghetto and all the negativity that comes with it.
It's also sad how from as young as 8 or 9 years old they have their families and people around them putting all the pressure on them as that's the only thing they can do and you've got to save "all of us"

This dude's laugh <Lmaoo>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back