Lando vs Ortega

Workaholic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
You heard me Sherbros. You want a fight that's guaranteed entertainment and keeps Ortega on the card? Look no further than the bonus machine Lando Vannata. 4 fights in the UFC, 4 performance bonuses. The dude brings it every damn time

He had the big shiny brass balls to take on Tony Ferguson on short notice and almost KO'd him. If you're looking for a dude who steps up for big opportunities, is already on the card, and is a guaranteed fight of the night look no further

Listen guys, it's Thursday. The fight is on Saturday. No FW contender is jumping in for some nonsense interim title fight at this point. It's too late. The best thing we can get is have the UFC put on the best fight possible for the fans

And that fight is Groovy Lando vs T-City

QMjzRfT.jpg

Q0OWA9.gif

Fuck yeah! who the fuck is that guy Lando is fighting anyway? fuck him.

Why would Ortega take this fight without a title on the line?

It would be a cool matchup but I wouldn’t be surprised if the UFC is searching for somebody else so they can make it for the Interim Belt

The fight doesn't make sense, what if Ortega loses? Just rebook the fight for November or December.

Why would Ortega take this fight without a title on the line?

To get paid

There's no reason for him to take any fight at all in reality. They can't slap together an interim title 2 days out with no FWs on the card

If he wants to get paid though I'd love to see him fight Lando

It would be a cool matchup but I wouldn’t be surprised if the UFC is searching for somebody else so they can make it for the Interim Belt

Weigh ins are in what? 36 hours or so?

I don't think it can be done for an interim title

Klose is very good. Will fight for the title soon- I had him beating Lando.

dont think klose is challenger material. not yet at least. he's good but not amazing anywhere and his fight IQ is questionable.

Back