Lando Vannata confirmed a one hit wonder ala Paulo Thiago and Houston Alexander

Looks like this got wastelanded for some reason. My bad mods.

Lol at all the basement dwellers hating on a pro fighter for literally no reason.

It's more self hating. All these guys now hating on him are the same ones who probably proclaimed him future champ or GOAT after he looked good in his loss to Ferguson.

Agree he should drop to 145.

There’re so many guys cutting lot of weight and some others barely makes the effort.
For example, there are bw cutting from 175 or more (not saying it’s healthy but it makes a difference) some guys should try as hard as others.

Wrong

They actually won their one hit wonder.
I'm guessing the Makdessi KO is the hit. He had a strong showing in the loss to Ferguson but it was short notice and made everyone wonder what he could really do if properly prepared. Then he showed up to the Makdessi fight with a full camp and effortlessly made a highlight of him. Made it seem like he really was a prospect capable of great things. Then... well, you know.

Looks like some mod is a Lando fan

PATHETIC to say the least
Exactly.

What is it that I said that was so bad?

Mods, if you wanna message me to let me know why you wastelanded my thread I’d appreciate it.

ufc keeps giving him tough matchup not realising he is not that good yet
It was pretty obvious by now that he has a fun style, but not quite elite. His performances should inform the matchmaking, but it doesn't seem like it does.

Lando has only 1 career KO.

This fight wasn’t really even fun.

Lando would be 1-4 in Bellator too.

With his spinning stuff that lands maybe once in three rounds I think he could get a POTN on Fight Night against dudes at Makdessi level.

Drop to Featherweight and match him with Lobov. They both have the same win lose UFC ratio

Exactly.

What is it that I said that was so bad?

Mods, if you wanna message me to let me know why you wastelanded my thread I’d appreciate it.
Seriously that is some bullshit man.
Can't handle their fighter losing...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back