Lando Vanatta & Will Brooks Verbally Agree to Fight on Twitter

mZjtbvW.jpg

@Tomasz79 Bless​
Groovyyyyyy.gif

1-2 in the UFC. YES
Not a chance.

1st loss to save the card & serious jump up in competition... gets a pass on that fight.

2nd fight waz KO of the f*cking year

3rd fight waz a loss but waz very close... best fight of the night. The only saving grace of the 209 PPV. Thank god they were on it.

All performance bonuses in every fight.

SaiLJPb.jpg

It's s pretty good matchup, but it may cut one of them off completely. I believe each guy is 1-2 in the UFC.

I'd favor Brooks to win a decision, but that's only because I'm still not exactly clear what Lando's ground game is like.
Losing 3 fights is not a guaranteed cut any more, and both guys would mop the floor with at least half of their division, so why cut them? when you put two good guys in against each other 1 of them usually loses.
they'll rematch in bellator next year

Lando will end up in Bellator after this fight

Sounds good. Loser gets cut
ugh you trolls clearly feel threatened by every fanbase on sherdog and just spew hate in their threads. Neither guy is getting cut after this fight and they certainly aren't going to Bellator unless it's by choice.

Last edited:
Not a chance.

1st loss to save the card & serious jump up in competition... gets a pass on that fight.

2nd fight waz KO of the f*cking year

3rd fight waz a loss but waz very close... best fight of the night. The only saving grace of the 209 PPV. Thank god they were on it.

All performance bonuses in every fight.

SaiLJPb.jpg

DA GROOVE IZ ALREADY ROLLIN`!!!

groooovyyy.gif

Vannata via TKO, Underdog n all

Happy-Gilmore-Thumbs-Down.gif

I like Ill Will, but Lando should not be wasted on a wrestler. Put him in there with someone who wants to stand and bang.
They gave him someone like that in his last fight and he got pushed apart.

Losing 3 fights is not a guaranteed cut any more, and both guys would mop the floor with at least half of their division, so why cut them? when you put two good guys in against each other 1 of them usually loses.

ugh you trolls clearly feel threatened by every fanbase on sherdog and just spew hate in their threads. Neither guy is getting cut after this fight and they certainly aren't going to Bellator unless it's by choice.
Don't ever tag me

Threatened by you fools (minus some cool guys)

PLEASE monica

And we are back in full force, if Brooks seriously thinks The Groovy One is a bounce back fight he's getting slept in 1.

They gave him someone like that in his last fight and he got pushed apart.
What's up Monsta~

(per your post #90 comment here)

Maybe watch it again. Groovy's Teymur fight was very close. I feel saying that Lando got "pushed apart" is pretty extreme. It literally came down to just a couple strikes in round 2 & 3.

Round 1 was clearly Groovy'z. Teymur waz knocked off his feet... cut & bleeding... & visibly rocked

Round 2 waz basically a tie until the end of the round. Right before the bell Teymur did the 3 kneez in the clinch followed by a right cross... & that waz the thing that won him that round.... by only a smiggin due to that final flurry.

3rd round - Shot count THAT LANDED waz very close... but we gotta give it to Teymur for the takedownz alone since the striking waz that close.

Again... this waz a very close fight... Lando didn't get "pushed apart" imo....

Well, when you put two good guys against each other, two of them definitely get paid.

It's not always a guaranteed cut. But I'd say 3 consecutive losses is the average. It's the mean, median, and mode. And I don't know how much money they're being paid, but that's always a factor.

Lando being cut it impossible. But Brooks...

Nah. Lando lost in barn burner fights and won in brutal KO. If he loses vs Brooks there is no way they are cutting him yet.
Absolutely. He's also Probably being paid a lot less.

I was really talking about Brooks, who had a high profile coming in, wwon a narrow decision in a shitty fight, and then lost twice.

Back